SamuraiDA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A samurai rp, with fantasy and action. This site is unrated.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hachi pointo kōgeki.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tenji Okita
Fushichou Royal Guard
Tenji Okita

Hachi pointo kōgeki. Empty
PostSubject: Hachi pointo kōgeki.   Hachi pointo kōgeki. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 5:26 pm

Name Of Your Techniqure:
Hachi pointo kōgeki.

Eight point attack
How You Learned It:
The latest attack learned from his master
Effect:
The affect is simple. The attack uses the speed of Kami no kun to attack the standard 8 points. It's used with such speed that all of these points are struck nearly simultaneously.(nearly) it moves with such speed that one thinks it moves that fast. These are the standard 8 points of any samurai would know..

Spoiler:

Cooldown:
Because of the power and way of the attack it will take ten of Tenji's posts to be able to use it again.
Duration:
Same post it's activted

Last edited by Tenji Okita on Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nanamatsu Doki
Kuro Hogosha
Nanamatsu Doki

PostSubject: Re: Hachi pointo kōgeki.   Hachi pointo kōgeki. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 7:50 pm

Please specify where the "standard 8 points" are that the technique will be aiming for, not everyone is going to be familiar or know exactly what that is. Also I can't allow 8 simultaneous attacks at once, the strikes can be in rapid succession but not all at the same exact time.

Lastly for duration just simply use a number of posts, the speed at which you activate/utilize the technique is irrelevant to how long it lasts.
Back to top Go down
https://samuraida.darkbb.com
Tenji Okita
Fushichou Royal Guard
Tenji Okita

PostSubject: Re: Hachi pointo kōgeki.   Hachi pointo kōgeki. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 5:45 am

How's that
Back to top Go down
Nanamatsu Doki
Kuro Hogosha
Nanamatsu Doki

PostSubject: Re: Hachi pointo kōgeki.   Hachi pointo kōgeki. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 6:41 am

That works, especially with the visual and all. But just change your duration to one post.
Back to top Go down
https://samuraida.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hachi pointo kōgeki.   Hachi pointo kōgeki. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hachi pointo kōgeki.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SamuraiDA :: Creation Board :: Technique Creation-
Jump to: