SamuraiDA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A samurai rp, with fantasy and action. This site is unrated.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Random suggestion.....REALLY kinda important and cool ^^

Go down 
2 posters

Should there be the Four legend samurai?
Yes
Random suggestion.....REALLY kinda important and cool ^^ I_vote_lcap50%Random suggestion.....REALLY kinda important and cool ^^ I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
No
Random suggestion.....REALLY kinda important and cool ^^ I_vote_lcap50%Random suggestion.....REALLY kinda important and cool ^^ I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Idk
Random suggestion.....REALLY kinda important and cool ^^ I_vote_lcap0%Random suggestion.....REALLY kinda important and cool ^^ I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Let's see what plays out
Random suggestion.....REALLY kinda important and cool ^^ I_vote_lcap0%Random suggestion.....REALLY kinda important and cool ^^ I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
BLACK HAYATAY'S POOP MAN~~~!!!! Gotta LOve it >XD NYEH!!!!!!!~~~~~~!~!~!~~
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Tenji Okita
Fushichou Royal Guard
Tenji Okita

Random suggestion.....REALLY kinda important and cool ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Random suggestion.....REALLY kinda important and cool ^^   Random suggestion.....REALLY kinda important and cool ^^ I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 6:03 am

Alright, so unaffically i've been poking the idea around at people to see what they think. I have finally borken down and posted this...

First is that there are four spots. They are designated by the large headband their wear like Afro Samurai. There are the four legends...

First...the best of the four...

Has a Rising sun with rays and the Kanji for one on it.

Second is the rising sun with no rays and the Kanji Two

Third..the Kanji three and four is four.

Soo what do you think?
Back to top Go down
Igu
Kuro Hogosha
Igu

Random suggestion.....REALLY kinda important and cool ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random suggestion.....REALLY kinda important and cool ^^   Random suggestion.....REALLY kinda important and cool ^^ I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 8:34 am

O_o Kinda important and cool? i don't get it how this can be cool...
Tenji Okita wrote:
They are designated by the large headband their wear like Afro Samurai.

No, no and... nooooooo way that would be cool.
geez let me see... from where should i start it....

1 - i think everybody should roleplay their way to it if they want to be know as legends.
no one can say "hey now im a legend fear me, Rawr" cause thats just stupid.

2 - the admins would have to judge if the person fit that title, or maybe the other users could vote for them, or several other weird ways to judge it, maybe even using the dices to discover it...

3 - if a thing like that happen then it should never, but NEVER have a STRONG ONE ¬¬ all they would have to be of the same level, each one outstanding another one in a particular way.

so at least for now its not a good idea in my opinion...
...but thats only my opinion
Back to top Go down

Random suggestion.....REALLY kinda important and cool ^^
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SamuraiDA :: OOC Section :: General Discussion-
Jump to: