SamuraiDA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A samurai rp, with fantasy and action. This site is unrated.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

when it's time to rp.

Go down 
+2
Akashiya Hime
Balmung
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Balmung
Kuro Hogosha
Balmung

when it's time to rp. Empty
PostSubject: when it's time to rp.   when it's time to rp. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 9:46 pm

Hey just send me a E-mail when people are ready to rp here.
Back to top Go down
Balmung
Kuro Hogosha
Balmung

PostSubject: Re: when it's time to rp.   when it's time to rp. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 5:31 am

come on people really?
Back to top Go down
Akashiya Hime
Fushichou no Hime
Akashiya Hime

PostSubject: Re: when it's time to rp.   when it's time to rp. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 6:09 pm

I'm really trying to get things running again. Nobody is showing up, so I can't get the tournament started. This is starting to annoy me.
Back to top Go down
Balmung
Kuro Hogosha
Balmung

PostSubject: Re: when it's time to rp.   when it's time to rp. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 3:31 pm

well I'll help.
Back to top Go down
Akashiya Hime
Fushichou no Hime
Akashiya Hime

PostSubject: Re: when it's time to rp.   when it's time to rp. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 9:50 pm

Help will be greatly appreciated~
Back to top Go down
Balmung
Kuro Hogosha
Balmung

PostSubject: Re: when it's time to rp.   when it's time to rp. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 7:20 am

what do you need?
Back to top Go down
Akashiya Hime
Fushichou no Hime
Akashiya Hime

PostSubject: Re: when it's time to rp.   when it's time to rp. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 6:22 pm

Active members e_e
Back to top Go down
Roba

Roba

PostSubject: Re: when it's time to rp.   when it's time to rp. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 12:36 am

i for one will be active as long as possible. I'm also going to advertise elsewhere but members won't join if they don't see the admins on..
Back to top Go down
Balmung
Kuro Hogosha
Balmung

PostSubject: Re: when it's time to rp.   when it's time to rp. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 4:21 pm

I advertised a little but they said due to the fact no had came on in the 3 hours they checked they decided not to go for it. If you want members we need admins and mods here.
Back to top Go down
Akashiya Hime
Fushichou no Hime
Akashiya Hime

PostSubject: Re: when it's time to rp.   when it's time to rp. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 10:00 pm

I'm on every day. Sadly Nana isn't so I guess it's just me. I may recruit Bal as a mod or a co-admin~
Back to top Go down
Roba

Roba

PostSubject: Re: when it's time to rp.   when it's time to rp. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 10:06 pm

im on for a good 4-5 hours a day and i hardly see anyone on at all. as balmung said, admins need to be present or im not going to get anyone to join.
Back to top Go down
Akashiya Hime
Fushichou no Hime
Akashiya Hime

PostSubject: Re: when it's time to rp.   when it's time to rp. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 4:46 am

Well excuse me for having a job >.> Not all of us can sit on a comp all day e_e
Back to top Go down
syn

syn

PostSubject: Re: when it's time to rp.   when it's time to rp. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 8:56 am

I can also be added as a mod or something. Not necessarily and Admin. I may take advantage of that if I don't like someone lol. But anyways I'm on a lot. I just leave when I don't see other people.
Back to top Go down
Roba

Roba

PostSubject: Re: when it's time to rp.   when it's time to rp. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 9:35 am

Akashiya Hime wrote:
Well excuse me for having a job >.> Not all of us can sit on a comp all day e_e

i do not mean it offensive miss Hime. but being an admin does require some form of constant activity. sadly new members don't care about your job, they only want to see people online or they become discouraged and leave.
Back to top Go down
Balmung
Kuro Hogosha
Balmung

PostSubject: Re: when it's time to rp.   when it's time to rp. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 10:35 pm

sure if you want to admin me i will make it a point to get on here a few hours a day. and if i am a admin I might be able to get some friends to join....maybe.
Back to top Go down
Akashiya Hime
Fushichou no Hime
Akashiya Hime

PostSubject: Re: when it's time to rp.   when it's time to rp. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 8:06 pm

Well....since Nana has essentially left...I guess I can make Bal a co-admin for now.
Back to top Go down
Balmung
Kuro Hogosha
Balmung

PostSubject: Re: when it's time to rp.   when it's time to rp. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 4:00 am

cool.
Back to top Go down
Igu
Kuro Hogosha
Igu

PostSubject: Re: when it's time to rp.   when it's time to rp. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:47 pm

NAna left but what about you hime? ^^

Back to top Go down
Hachirou
Fushichou Royal Guard
Hachirou

PostSubject: Re: when it's time to rp.   when it's time to rp. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 1:07 am

Well good luck with getting this site started again guys, I hope things work out for you. If you need any help I'll be here... but not that much seeing how I'm making a site with Sin right now.
Back to top Go down
Igu
Kuro Hogosha
Igu

PostSubject: Re: when it's time to rp.   when it's time to rp. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 3:22 am

you mean the crusader rp idea?
or a new bleach forum ?
Back to top Go down
Balmung
Kuro Hogosha
Balmung

PostSubject: Re: when it's time to rp.   when it's time to rp. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 6:53 am

Crusaders sounds cool.
Back to top Go down
Hachirou
Fushichou Royal Guard
Hachirou

PostSubject: Re: when it's time to rp.   when it's time to rp. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 7:00 pm

It's the crusader's one, and we sort of are looking for staff...
Back to top Go down
Igu
Kuro Hogosha
Igu

PostSubject: Re: when it's time to rp.   when it's time to rp. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 8:23 pm

i don't think im good enough to be staff im way too kind with the most things, but i can join the forum =]
post the link or send it whenever you guys finish editing it ok?
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Balmung
Kuro Hogosha
Balmung

PostSubject: Re: when it's time to rp.   when it's time to rp. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 9:51 pm

If you need a staff i am admin of a few sites plus here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: when it's time to rp.   when it's time to rp. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

when it's time to rp.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SamuraiDA :: OOC Section :: General Discussion-
Jump to: