SamuraiDA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A samurai rp, with fantasy and action. This site is unrated.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ryūketsu no suteppu

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Igu
Kuro Hogosha
Igu

Ryūketsu no suteppu Empty
PostSubject: Ryūketsu no suteppu   Ryūketsu no suteppu I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 12:06 pm

Name Of Your Techniqure: Ryūketsu no suteppu - bloody step
How You Learned It: -Trying to control his enemies attacks more he came up with the idea of trying to do something that didn't used too many energy, but that was fast and useful against those that relied only on their strength and muscles while fighting-
Effect:
Suteppu sū 1 - Step one = He Raises his sword in front of him with his right hand holding tight to the handle, pointing the sword diagonally down while his left hand palm rests before the end of its blade, supporting its flat side on his palm and bringing it near to his body. *waiting in this stance for the enemy attack.
Suteppu bangō 2 - Step two = by bringing his sword upward or downward he manages to change the direction of the enemy attack.
Saigo no suteppu - Final step = He dodge the enemy attack moving to his right while sliding his blade with the enemy sword, then performing a great slashing attack, bringing his sword up and then slashing it downwards diagonally. *he can only perform the last step when he changes the enemy sword direction by pushing it upwards.

Cooldown: 4
Duration: 2 but it can end before it if he manages to apply the last step.
Back to top Go down
Igu
Kuro Hogosha
Igu

PostSubject: Re: Ryūketsu no suteppu   Ryūketsu no suteppu I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 1:49 am

w/e ready to be reviewed
Back to top Go down
Nanamatsu Doki
Kuro Hogosha
Nanamatsu Doki

PostSubject: Re: Ryūketsu no suteppu   Ryūketsu no suteppu I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 2:16 am

Approved. Just make sure for the final step that you don't auto dodge enemy attacks, you can only capitalize from the counter in your second step.
Back to top Go down
https://samuraida.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ryūketsu no suteppu   Ryūketsu no suteppu I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ryūketsu no suteppu
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SamuraiDA :: Creation Board :: Technique Creation-
Jump to: