SamuraiDA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A samurai rp, with fantasy and action. This site is unrated.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bakuchiku (Firecracker)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Taimatsu
Kage
Taimatsu

Bakuchiku (Firecracker) Empty
PostSubject: Bakuchiku (Firecracker)   Bakuchiku (Firecracker) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 12:25 am

Name Of Your Technique: Bakuchiku (Firecracker)

How You Learned It: This is the most basic as well as the first technique that can be learned from the style. Tai learned this style on her own by accident to be honest. She was trying different combos and this proved to be the first one that actually worked well defensive wise.

Effect: This allows the user to divert the force of blows, even slashes and stabs, with their hands along with their blade. They can literally push aside a blade by pressing against the flat, not bladed sides of it and diverting its path elsewhere. This type of move evasion makes it exceedingly difficult to land a solid hit on the user, as they can now block a slash or stab with their hands almost as easily as they could with a blade. They would be scratched slightly, but nothing life threatening. They cannot touch the edge of the blade or it would most likely result in a very deep and serious wound due to the speed at which the user diverts the force of the slash or stab.

Cooldown: 2 Post

Duration: 1 Post

Last edited by Taimatsu on Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nanamatsu Doki
Kuro Hogosha
Nanamatsu Doki

PostSubject: Re: Bakuchiku (Firecracker)   Bakuchiku (Firecracker) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 12:38 am

Given the great advantage behind the technique, I will have to ask that you make it a 2 post cooldown instead of one.
Back to top Go down
https://samuraida.darkbb.com
Taimatsu
Kage
Taimatsu

PostSubject: Re: Bakuchiku (Firecracker)   Bakuchiku (Firecracker) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 12:39 am

Fixed
Back to top Go down
Nanamatsu Doki
Kuro Hogosha
Nanamatsu Doki

PostSubject: Re: Bakuchiku (Firecracker)   Bakuchiku (Firecracker) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 12:41 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://samuraida.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bakuchiku (Firecracker)   Bakuchiku (Firecracker) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bakuchiku (Firecracker)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SamuraiDA :: Creation Board :: Technique Creation-
Jump to: