SamuraiDA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A samurai rp, with fantasy and action. This site is unrated.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hachirou's tech's

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hachirou
Fushichou Royal Guard
Hachirou

Hachirou's tech's Empty
PostSubject: Hachirou's tech's   Hachirou's tech's I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 12:56 am

Name Of Your Techniqure: Lighting stike; 照明ストライキ

How You Learned It: During Hachirou's training to try and improve 'Hell Dragon' he started to try different elements. Some involved using shadow's, and others were using fire, but the one that seemed to work best for his style was Lighting. After a year of perfecting his new tech he was able to create a blast of electrity by channeling enough of his strength and energy into one massive swing of his blade.

Effect: When he charges enough of energy into his blade, and swings his blade, all objects it comes into contact with gets a jolt of electricty to knock a person back.
Cooldown: 3 posts
Duration: [i] 1 post

Name Of Your Techniqure: Hell Dragon's Claw; 苦痛ドラゴンのかぎつめ

How You Learned It: While he was training for Lighting stike he developed another technique that was designed to kill, and cut through almost anything by gathering enough energy from himself, and from the sky. He aquired this move while when he had built up enough energy to use Lighting strike he jumped up high into the air, which in turn also boosted the energy flow into his blade creating a deadly swipe, or swing. He ended up cutting down three large trees that were impossibal to cut with a normal swing.

Effect: Builds up enough energy which heats up the blade and gives it a electrick charge, which in turn allows it to cut through almost anything if not dodged or blocked the right way.
Cooldown: [i] 4 posts
Duration: 1 post
Back to top Go down
Nanamatsu Doki
Kuro Hogosha
Nanamatsu Doki

Hachirou's tech's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hachirou's tech's   Hachirou's tech's I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 2:18 am

The only thing I have an issue with is your hell dragons claw technique, the ability to cut through almost anything is a bit overpowered and since Lightning enchantment is really only used for increased mobility the nature of heightened damage can't be allowed.

Also make sure you do not go over board with lightning strike, keep in mind it can jolt for knock back but nothing too extensive.
Back to top Go down
https://samuraida.darkbb.com

Hachirou's tech's
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SamuraiDA :: Creation Board :: Technique Creation-
Jump to: