SamuraiDA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A samurai rp, with fantasy and action. This site is unrated.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Beginning Rp Event!

Go down 
+3
Hachirou
Akashiya Hime
Nanamatsu Doki
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Nanamatsu Doki
Kuro Hogosha
Nanamatsu Doki

Beginning Rp Event! Empty
PostSubject: Beginning Rp Event!   Beginning Rp Event! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 11:50 pm

To get the ball rolling in the rp I felt it would be a good Idea to setup and IC event that can bring everyone together and from there we can conceive our allies, enemies and etc.

The Event:

-The event will take place in the outskirts of the southern territory (Or perhaps in the Capitol City if Moka allows). The event itself will be an unofficial tournament for samurai with the promise of great fortune as its prize. The tournament will be non fatal as wooden swords will be used in place of real ones, cant have characters dying right away XD.

-I hope everyone will participate. If it becomes an epic event then I may throw and extra little surprise at the end of it. The event is effective as soon as I post it up. Make your creations asap so you can be at top fighting potential for the event, good luck to you all!

*This announcement concept has been brought to you by Doki and the creative mind of Tsuna-fish.*
Back to top Go down
https://samuraida.darkbb.com
Akashiya Hime
Fushichou no Hime
Akashiya Hime

PostSubject: Re: Beginning Rp Event!   Beginning Rp Event! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 8:52 pm

The tourney is welcome in the capitol. It'll be a lovely spectator event.
Back to top Go down
Nanamatsu Doki
Kuro Hogosha
Nanamatsu Doki

PostSubject: Re: Beginning Rp Event!   Beginning Rp Event! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 8:54 pm

If you wish to participate in the upcoming event get your creations finished if you haven't and wrap up any rp's you wish to have done for storyline purposes soon. The event should be up soon.
Back to top Go down
Hachirou
Fushichou Royal Guard
Hachirou

PostSubject: Re: Beginning Rp Event!   Beginning Rp Event! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 11:51 pm

I shall start the thread which everyone who is joining in the tourny must post in to sign up in.
Back to top Go down
Igu
Kuro Hogosha
Igu

PostSubject: Re: Beginning Rp Event!   Beginning Rp Event! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 12:24 pm

ok then whenever youre ready guys

Name: Igu Ruseishin
Faction: Kuro Hogosha
Are you participating in the tournament?: Hell yeah

Last edited by Igu on Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nanamatsu Doki
Kuro Hogosha
Nanamatsu Doki

PostSubject: Re: Beginning Rp Event!   Beginning Rp Event! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 5:12 am

Reply to this topic with the template below so we can get a feel for how many people are actually planning on participating. Just as a reminder for those who may or may not have read but the tourney is non-fatal as there will be use of wooden swords in place of real ones. This event's soul purpose is to get things ignited in the rp, nothing more. There will be an in character reward of money, that doesn't really do anything for you outside of bragging rights and IC wealth potential. So yeah just a reminder.

Code:

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Faction:[/b]
[b]Are you participating in the tournament?:[/b]

Edit: Nominating myself btw.

Last edited by Nanamatsu Doki on Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
syn

syn

PostSubject: Re: Beginning Rp Event!   Beginning Rp Event! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 6:55 am

Name: Synyster Kenshou
Faction: Kouki
Are you participating in the tournament?: Give me a Hell, Give me a YEAH!
Back to top Go down
Balmung
Kuro Hogosha
Balmung

PostSubject: Re: Beginning Rp Event!   Beginning Rp Event! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 7:12 am

Name:Balmung Lord of the sky.
Faction: Kuro Hogosha
Are you participating in the tournament?:eh why not.

Last edited by Balmung on Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Akashiya Hime
Fushichou no Hime
Akashiya Hime

PostSubject: Re: Beginning Rp Event!   Beginning Rp Event! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 4:28 am

o.o I didn't realize this was here. I created a sign-up sheet in the capitol city as well. xD
Back to top Go down
Roba

Roba

PostSubject: Re: Beginning Rp Event!   Beginning Rp Event! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 2:13 am

Name:Roba
Faction: N/A
Are you participating in the tournament?: i may be new and this being a old topic but yea i'm gunna join
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beginning Rp Event!   Beginning Rp Event! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beginning Rp Event!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SamuraiDA :: General :: Announcements-
Jump to: