SamuraiDA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A samurai rp, with fantasy and action. This site is unrated.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Drinks X Rumors X Blood

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Igu
Kuro Hogosha
Igu

Drinks X Rumors X Blood Empty
PostSubject: Drinks X Rumors X Blood   Drinks X Rumors X Blood I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 2:45 am

Its been already a few days since he stopped at this village called Echizen, which was famous by its several old temples and shrines that always brought many travelers there as it was located near the kingdom border walls, he was resting at a small roadside inn called Jade the little jewel. He was drinking at a small table located in one of the corners of the room at the its bar with his sword resting on the floor right beside him like always when he heard two drunk soldiers talking next to him, and as in the last few days they again didn't recognized him. He heard to it attentionaly as they spoke about a incoming tournament to make the citizens forget about their and the kingdom problems watching and joining it, with the promise of a great prize for its champion, but that it hadn't been decided yet if it would take place at the Capitol City or in some small town in the outskirts of the kingdom. A great prize, i don't know why but suddenly i start to get some interest in it. The last work didn't payed me enough to travel to the Dragon Plains in the east, but who knows who i could find there in the tournament, i might even find some familiar faces round there he thought while he stirred his drink, swinging his glass in the air slightly before drinking it all in a fast and single gulp.
He raised, taking his sword along with him on his right hand and left on his slow pace walking around behind the soldiers before finally reaching the door when he heard things start to go out of control outside. A group of soldiers threatening a old man, saying that if he didn't paid a fee to them they would burn down his store for not being with his taxes paid to the kingdom. He learned this during his travels, no matter where you are there will always be corruption even in peaceful times. Everyone who passed by there acted as if nothing was happening or it was a usual thing, doing nothing as it really wasn't their problem.
"Hey, leave him alone will ya" Igu told to the soldiers walking forward their direction and standing just some feet away from them. "This is not your problem, now get out here" the soldier that was talking to the man turned around and said him. "but i think that we could settle this talking" Igu kept talking while looking around some people looking to him with a surprised face. "didn't you heard him, move" another soldier said unsheathing his katana and pointing it to Igu. For a second he felt tempted in unsheathing his sword too and fight them, but that would be a bad thing for him to show off his self like that "Hey calm down big guy i'll pay for him, here look" he said slowly taking a small purse from inside his shirt and throwing it in the floor. Again i don't have any money left...why this always happens to me he thought as one of the soldiers took the purse and whispered something in the ear of the first one.
"You're a lucky bastard, see you next time old man. Lets go guys" he said before walking away from there.
"you're fine old man?" Igu asked while helping him to move. "thanks son, i can't repay you as you deserve but..." "forget about it for now will ya? now i need to go" "thanks again" he left him there, moving to where the soldiers went....

Last edited by Igu on Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:40 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Igu
Kuro Hogosha
Igu

PostSubject: Re: Drinks X Rumors X Blood   Drinks X Rumors X Blood I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 11:31 am

He ended reaching a old and destroyed temple near the woods outside the village, hiding his self while carefully following them from a safe distance. He went around through the woods so he could approach them without been noticed, hiding behind a tree he carefully listened to them talking.
"You know guys, to kill those guards and steal their clothings was a really good deal in the end. We can get all the money we want like this" one said while seating over a rock "and no one dares to challenge or even defy us" another one said before celebrating screaming along others.
Not my money he thought before walking out of the tree "Sorry, but if that money isn't for the empire then i want it back" he said to them making a great silence take place as they stared him.
"And what if we decide to kept it with us" the one who seemed to be their leader said giving a signal waving his hand making the four man encircle him. "well... then i'll have take more than that from you guys" he said before defending his self with his sheathed sword from a downward attack coming from the man on his left, then fastly drawing his sword with his right hand and slashing his sword horizontally from right to left, opening a large wound on the man abdomen that instantly fell gasping in the floor before finally collapsing. "He... he didn't even moved a single step" "Whos that guy..." "What are you guys waiting for? kill him already" "You know im a business man lets make a deal. You give to me all the money you guys stole, leave those cloths here and run away or you all can end like your friend" He said with a grin on his face while he swung his sword in the air, trying to get the blood out from its blade. "Are you mocking us? who you think you are, a great hero or something like that?" " i never joke with things like money... and im way too far to be called hero" he opened his left hand letting the sheath fall on the floor and kept slowly swinging his sword around him, before stop and stand there waiting for a response before pulling his garment and showing the tattoo on his neck smiling "I'm the Aka-fū or Red Wind" he said making the men around down their swords and left it behind before running away going for the woods. "Get right back here bastards...You think you can fool me? i wont buy that shit" the leader stood drawing his katana and walking next to Igu as he answered back to him "Thats more like it, just be sure to try harder than the last one" both stood there like they were frozen, staring at each other waiting for the right moment.
Back to top Go down
Nanamatsu Doki
Kuro Hogosha
Nanamatsu Doki

PostSubject: Re: Drinks X Rumors X Blood   Drinks X Rumors X Blood I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 1:19 am

It had been a long trek from the Land of The Blue Dragon and his encounters with the three who probably were on to his true identity was one he wish had never happened. For so long he was successful at eluding association of his own legacy, too bad betrayal had to go and soil years of concealment. " It's been a long time since I've been back to southern territory. I suppose its bitter sweet." He intoned in thought, while gazing at the stone enamored gates off into the distance while still taking note of the large settlement in the outskirts before him. Back before the Emperor's untimely passing all of the outskirts used to be open wilderness aside from a pristine path that lead to the royal city. The Fenikkusu Kumori blended in well dressed as any other average samurai. The black kimono with white trim, custom made sword and sheath and at least one visible scar on his face was really all it took to pull off the stereotypical image.

His dark brown eyes caught the attention of people pointing and gazing in one specific location, it seemed some sort of altercation was taking place. Out of as much curiosity as the next man Doki made his way over, weaving his way in between fellow onlookers to see what was happening. " Tch, what has Igu gone and gotten himself into now." He inquired rhetorically to himself in thought as he stood with a half cocked grin on his face and his arms folded across his chest. He thought about diffusing the situation, but given the events in the eastern territory on top of his already cautious nature he felt it best to let his new recruit handle the situation. After all he needed to draw as little attention to himself as possible to circumvent anything that could possibly blow his cover. If the nation were to find out his true identity he would have to be fending off eager warriors left and right and senseless violence was something that did not peak his interest.
Back to top Go down
https://samuraida.darkbb.com
Igu
Kuro Hogosha
Igu

PostSubject: Re: Drinks X Rumors X Blood   Drinks X Rumors X Blood I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 10:03 pm

As both heard steps approaching them Igu turned his attention to see what was happening around when the man fiercely rushed and jumped forward him, Igu fastly moved his sword drawing almost a complete circle in front of him, starting it from the ground, blocking the attack coming from above and taking the sword of the enemy to the ground and kicked it, making it out fell out of his hands before raising his sword pointing it to the man neck and turned his head seeing a bunch of curious people observing the fight at some distance from them, spotting a person using a black clothing style that only one person he knew used, when finally recognized him. So hes back, but... he really had to come back right now?
"Leave the money and run, you heard me" he said, sinking his sword against the man neck while he was shaking in fear, before turning his attention back to him "i'll count to three... one" the man left the remaining purses with him on the floor before running away to the woods as his partners.
Back to top Go down
Nanamatsu Doki
Kuro Hogosha
Nanamatsu Doki

PostSubject: Re: Drinks X Rumors X Blood   Drinks X Rumors X Blood I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 11:48 pm

As the conflict was resolved without the spilling of any blood the encampment onlookers quickly lost interest and scattered off, returning to their own business. The light echo of a lone applause could be heard emanating from the last and remaining onlooker. Doki was rather proud that the man he had recently taken into his regime was slow to kill and quick to resolve, unnecessary death was something he frowned upon." Well met Igu. I see your reputation as the Aka-fū has really taken root in the southern territories." He stated as he paced forward showing his pearly whites inside of a smile that seemed more allocated to practice than to his emotion." I am actually glad I found you, looking for you here would have been a pain. I wanted to speak with you about the upcoming tournament." He added as he stopped just a few feet from Igu, his demeanor swiftly changing to that of a serious one in the matter of a second. He beckoned for Igu to follow him under the shaded canopy of a nearby tree, not necessarily because of the heat but due to the lack of people around that area.
Back to top Go down
Igu
Kuro Hogosha
Igu

PostSubject: Re: Drinks X Rumors X Blood   Drinks X Rumors X Blood I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 7:07 am

"I thought you'd spent more time on your travelling, if you were just one day late you wouldn't find me you know" he said ending it with small laugh while he grabbed the purses from the ground one by one with his sword and kept them inside his cloths as Doki passed by him, not spotting the dead body of one the bandits, lied just some steps from there, ignoring it too Igu followed behind him "you know when certain things happen its hard to keep hiding away yourself... and yeah i heard about it, a nice way to get some easy money don't you agree? but by the way how was your trip, it doesn't seem it was good as you came back so fast" he leaned against a tree while waiting for Doki response.
Back to top Go down
Nanamatsu Doki
Kuro Hogosha
Nanamatsu Doki

PostSubject: Re: Drinks X Rumors X Blood   Drinks X Rumors X Blood I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 9:42 am

Grinning at Igu's facetious comment for sake of comical relief he soon reverted his expression back to the serious one he had plastered to his face just moments ago." I really wasn't out for the sake of traveling, I wanted to get to the bottom of the strong rumors in the Eastern Territory regarding myself and the Kuro Hogosha. Unfortunately, I was successful in my endeavor." He replied grimly, replaying the death of his old comrade Yasutoru over again in his mind. These day's it was becoming increasingly difficult to stay out of the spotlight, it seemed with all this chaos more attention was being paid to local bar conversations as oppose to any form of possible diplomacy." Yeah, I'm finding that out the hard way. It's not like I'm ashamed of my reputation but these day's I'd prefer to keep away from the sword and all of its burdens. Staying in the shadows I believe is the best alternative to accomplish that, otherwise I'd be fighting off eager samurai left and right."

He stated in a worrisome tone as he replied to Igu's latest statement."Easy money, perhaps. But I wanted to tell you that I have a hunch about a trio, I think they may be on to my Identity. I'm assuming they will be the first of eager samurai wanting to test their blade against mine, I am almost certain they will be at the tournament. Although its a non fatal wooden sword event, I want you to make a conscious effort in defeating them. Hopefully if we can succeeded in that it will deter them from us for a while. As much I hate the way things are going it looks like my identity wont be secured for too much longer, and by that time I hope we will be able to have a plan of action." He added as he leaned his body up against the long slender trunk of the shaded tree, his arms crossed as he gazed at the shadow of the leaves in the grass. He was in deep thought, not only was he concerned with the unraveling of his Identity but also the founding goal of keeping the Empress out of the way of all this mess. Doki could only pray the tournament would remain scheduled for the outskirts of the territory, that way it would have less chance of attracting Hime's attention whom he assumed up until this point has not disengaged from her teachings in the samurai arts.
Back to top Go down
Igu
Kuro Hogosha
Igu

PostSubject: Re: Drinks X Rumors X Blood   Drinks X Rumors X Blood I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 8:22 pm

"Geez Fenikkusu you really need to relax a bit more you know, you worry way too much about those things... but i didn't knew we would have to use wooden swords in the tournament, theres no excitement at all in that" he said before sighing thinking about how tiresome and dishonorable was to hide his own identity, he was growing tired of that alread. He didn't wanted to be famous, most of times, he just wanted to stop with it without having to care about been hunt down, but for that he would have to go to somewhere else out from the Phoenix lands.
"But hey it wouldn't be really bad if they find out about it, that could turn into a good plan...but im not good planning anything so its just an idea" he said grinning before looking up to to the sky through the trees.
Back to top Go down
Nanamatsu Doki
Kuro Hogosha
Nanamatsu Doki

PostSubject: Re: Drinks X Rumors X Blood   Drinks X Rumors X Blood I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 8:51 pm

" Easy for you to say, as the phoenix of the shadows I've helped defend the emperor against a majority of the bitter factions roaming about today. To simply give that a lack of attention would be suicidal." He retorted while shaking his head at the ignorant suggestion." You didn't know? Of course its a non fatal tournament, otherwise such an event would not be freely publicized." He added, clearing the air of the misconceptions his counterpart had. Although he wouldn't be able to clash against other blades Doki was sure he would be satisfied with the reward." No good could possibly come from having my identity widely known. If only you knew the amount of people eager to have revenge against me for killing their comrades and foiling their life long aspirations of killing the emperor by their own blade. I'd be fighting day and night. You may be fond of fame but I have no use for it." With that the seasoned samurai picked his back up from against the trunk of the tree as he unfolded his arms and adjusted his sash." I have a few other things I need to get done, so I will take my leave now. I haven't decided whether I will actually participate in the tournament yet, I guess that all depends on how you fair against the competition." He stated with a grin in attempts to motivate Igu in doing well in the tournament. After giving a friendly nod Doik took his leave from underneath the shaded canopy and swiftly blended into the mix of encampment citizens.

[Topic Left]
Back to top Go down
Igu
Kuro Hogosha
Igu

PostSubject: Re: Drinks X Rumors X Blood   Drinks X Rumors X Blood I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 9:39 pm

He sat on the ground still leaning his backs against the tree while Doki walked away from there and slowly disappeared among the citizens "And there he goes again like always... Its not like everybody wants to kill him... at least not here in the outskirts around these small villages, he really but really need some time to relax for a bit. He should try be hunt down as a shameful and dishonored stepson from a angry general that only cares about his own reputation and his name..." he put his sword over his lap before reaching for one of the purses inside his clothes and start counting the money inside it " Well i think i might end up having to do everything alone so that plan can work in the end... maybe just a little more of money will do it, i hope he doesn't try to charge it like last time..." After all i really need to perform a great farewell party before finally moving out from this reign... but before that i need to know where that tournament will take place... it will be a great show with that he slowly stood up and started to move toward deep in the woods, before finally disappearing among the trees...

[exit---]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drinks X Rumors X Blood   Drinks X Rumors X Blood I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drinks X Rumors X Blood
Page 1 of 1