SamuraiDA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A samurai rp, with fantasy and action. This site is unrated.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trip X Track X Test

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Igu
Kuro Hogosha
Igu

Trip X Track X Test Empty
PostSubject: Trip X Track X Test   Trip X Track X Test I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 12:07 am

It was a rough road through the mountain forest, before he could finally spot the sea and the so called "Wine Castle" in the coast of the trade city of Wain. Wain was knew for being from where the royalty as the empress asked for their wines, for that reason the city official symbol became the phoenix, turning into a know city of merchants and travelers. It was practically surrounded by the mountains and its forests except for its free way open to the sea "Almost there... maybe just another day" he talked to himself while watching the landscape before kept his way moving toward the city. Maybe there in Wain i can get a little more information about that tournament... and i can always get a boat and go by the river to reach the capital, if it end up happening there.

It was already night when he finally reached the city, after walking through the fields and farms around the city. Unlikely several other large cities where people feared the royal army, Wain had its own system and guards, even supporting the Phoenix kingdom.

Igu walked down the street, entering a small inn. "How youre doing, staying for the night?" an old bald man asked him, Igu just nodded to him confirming it. "okay mister we'll take you to your room... AKANE!" the man shout before a girl appear from a sliding door next to him with a sleepy face. "Why you didn't call Kouta" "Stop rumbling already and take him to his dorm" "Sure, whatever follow me" Igu followed the young woman until reaching his room, a small space for just one person to sleep, with 6.74 " length and 3.37 " width. "Thank yo.." "you need to leave before the breakfast or it will count as another night, good night" She interrupted him, then fastly closed the door and went her way back.
Its good to be back... at least for a while, tomorrow i'll settle down everything he thought while falling down in the old mattress and falling sleep.

Last edited by Igu on Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Igu
Kuro Hogosha
Igu

PostSubject: Re: Trip X Track X Test   Trip X Track X Test I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 7:17 am

He slowly woke up, leaning against the wall after some rays of light that were coming through the ceiling stroke over his face "it's time to start collecting some old favors..." it was still quiet as he walked out of the room and went past the several slide doors in the corridor, he left some money over the reception desk as he didn't manage to find either the old man or the young gal round there. The mornings around Wain were just bore some almost without a soul wandering around it, not resembling anything from it after the dawn. He wasn't in a hurry and went through the streets enjoying his time as he walked around going for the city docks.....
Back to top Go down
Nanamatsu Doki
Kuro Hogosha
Nanamatsu Doki

PostSubject: Re: Trip X Track X Test   Trip X Track X Test I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 8:23 pm

" Much appreciated Saminori-san, stay well." He stated with a wide grin as he tapped his elder acquaintance on the shoulder before stepping out of the wooden horse pulled carriage. Ukatami Saminori was one of Doki's old friends back from his days in the emperors army, ever since he could remember the man had been roaming the nation and making descent money from his carriage commute business. The Fenikkusu Kumori had been dropped off towards the end of the rough mountain forest on a trail blazed path that lead directly to the trade city of Wain.

He had tracked Igu's where abouts a day or so after their meeting on the outskirts not too far out from the capitol city gates. The business he told Igu he had to take care of pertained to a rather promising individual who he eventually recruited to the faction. With this course of action Doki felt that he needed to establish rank as things would soon become a bit more complicated as the bokken tournament was looming around the corner. After making his way down into the trade city he found his subordinate roaming around in the morning dew of the quiet streets seemingly headed toward the boat docks. " Igu-san you should really cover your tracks better, I didn't have much hassle tracking you down." He stated audibly as he paced a few yards behind him, his arms folded into his Kimono sleeves with a look of pure glee plastered to his face.

OOC: Sorry I have to post you and Balmungs topic here since you can't have two rp's at the same time.

Last edited by Nanamatsu Doki on Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://samuraida.darkbb.com
Balmung
Kuro Hogosha
Balmung

PostSubject: Re: Trip X Track X Test   Trip X Track X Test I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 8:33 pm

Balmung entered the small town his metal boots making a soft thud on the rough dirt ground,Green eyes floated from person to person as he walked through the town his swan feather cloak wrapped around him.Civilians gave the young man a wide berth never having seen a man like this.Balmung turned down a corner spotting two men and walked towards them,He held a scroll from his new leader saying to come to this town so he did.

Balmung walked towards the two men the soft wind blowing through his hair,The sky was a cloudy day with a cold breeze coming down from the North dropping the temeperture,He stood a few feet from the two men mentioned before his sword hanging from his right hip."Hello are you teh two men I am suppose to meet?
Back to top Go down
Igu
Kuro Hogosha
Igu

PostSubject: Re: Trip X Track X Test   Trip X Track X Test I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 8:55 pm

He stopped and turned around as he heard Doki's voice "At least its always easy to find me whenever you need me" he answered back to him in a happy mood, before another man walked in their direction approaching them. "Are we the two hes supposed to meet Doki? i don't remember of having an appointment today, at least not with any of you two" he said to them joking well gotta to solve this first then he though looking to the docks before turning back to Doki and Balmung.
Back to top Go down
Nanamatsu Doki
Kuro Hogosha
Nanamatsu Doki

PostSubject: Re: Trip X Track X Test   Trip X Track X Test I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 9:13 pm

" Ahh yes, impeccable timing Balmung. I see you received my letter ok." He added as he adjusted his throat, preparing to piece together the turn of events for both Balmung and Igu." Balmung here is the newest addition to our faction and I felt it best that you two become acquaint with one another as you will be working together in the near future. As you both may already know the bokken tournament which has been updated to be held within capital city is coming up very shortly. I have reason to believe that the event signifies the beginning of the end as far as the current standstill between factions, hence why this tournament is very important." He continued, the gleeful look on his face waning as the information began to get more and more serious." With that said I am going to have to establish rank within the faction, in other words I will need to promote one of you to officer and I figure the only fair way to make that decision is to evaluate you both combat wise. So in the true way of the samurai this will be settled with a duel. Refrain from killing each other though, I'd hate to break even on the faction members." He stated, adding a facetious comment towards the end of his statement." Wain is almost a ghost town during the morning so we can conduct this evaluation right here and right now under the morning dew. If you have any last remarks say them now, otherwise you may begin." He added as he paced a few steps back, his demeanor appearing rather serious and focused as if he were the one preparing to do battle.
Back to top Go down
Balmung
Kuro Hogosha
Balmung

PostSubject: Re: Trip X Track X Test   Trip X Track X Test I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 9:20 pm

Balmung listened and nodded turning walking 20 paces back and spun around his feathers flowing gently in the wind,Balmung looked at his oppoenent before drawing his blade taking precautions he pulled a sheet frm a wire and wrapped it arund his blade making sure it couldn't cut through."This way I can't kill or maim you.

Balmung stood ready the blade flicking around to point at his enemy sliding into a Horse stance facing his enemy,Green eyes flicked over his opponent assessing his stance and skill for the coming battle."No hard feelings for this my friend.
Back to top Go down
Igu
Kuro Hogosha
Igu

PostSubject: Re: Trip X Track X Test   Trip X Track X Test I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 9:48 pm

He was still confused with all that talking about ranks and the importance of that incoming tournament, but he liked the whole idea to fight against Balmung "nice to meet you Balmung" he said giving a little wave with his hand to him. "You didn't need to worry about that...but ok i'll do the same" he tied the sheath to the pommel of his sword protecting its blade after noticing Balmung protecting his blade, before raising and pointing it straight toward Balmung "its that danger of been wounded that makes fights so exciting in the end" he said resting his sword on his right shoulder before running forward Balmung.
Back to top Go down
Balmung
Kuro Hogosha
Balmung

PostSubject: Re: Trip X Track X Test   Trip X Track X Test I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 10:07 pm

Balmung watched him his eyes flicking noticing several flaws already,Allowing his opponent to get closer Balmung Ran forward picking up speed his blade whipped as he slid down on his knees changing the height differeance.Balmungs blade flashed as he struck out to slam the protected blade into his opponents left knee cap in hopes to damage it in some way to hinder his opponents movement.
Back to top Go down
Igu
Kuro Hogosha
Igu

PostSubject: Re: Trip X Track X Test   Trip X Track X Test I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 10:19 pm

Igu was already liking Balmung, he liked those that instead of keep waiting always moved forward, he wouldn't care if he won that officer rank instead of him. With a heavy pull his sword came from his shoulder, slashing down aiming for Balmung right shoulder before he trying to jump over Balmung supporting his whole weight over the sword while doing it, unfortunately not fast enough to avoid his attack been hit at his shin making him lose his balance and fall rolling on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Balmung
Kuro Hogosha
Balmung

PostSubject: Re: Trip X Track X Test   Trip X Track X Test I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 10:29 pm

Balmung turned his sword cathching the enemies attack on the Gaurd of his sword and turned pressing one foot against the ground Balmung pushed off closing the distance and struck several times on the just coming up Igu.Balmungs sword first struck at the top right where his opponent seemed to favor on the rise following this Balmung struck with the sheath aiming for the left side of his opponents face to break the nose and cause watery eyes.Balmungs final attack came as Balmung closed the distance placing them nearly inches apart and leapt coming up aiming to slam the Protected blade against his opponent's chin in hopes of breaking or shattering the jaw.
Back to top Go down
Igu
Kuro Hogosha
Igu

PostSubject: Re: Trip X Track X Test   Trip X Track X Test I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 10:53 pm

As he noticed the incoming attack he start to use his air enchantment and turned his hand fastly blocking the attack with his sword and the next one with his left forearm before pushing him and jumping some steps behind, stopping as he felt his shin still aching from the first strike. It would be hard to keep fighting forcing his leg like that for too long, with a fast movement he raised his sword in front of him with his right hand holding tight to it, pointing the sword diagonally down while his left hand palm rested before the end of its blade, supporting it on his palm and bringing it near to his body "Suteppu sū" he said while standing there and staring at Balmung.
Back to top Go down
Balmung
Kuro Hogosha
Balmung

PostSubject: Re: Trip X Track X Test   Trip X Track X Test I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 3:13 am

Balmung sensed something was different as he looked at his opponent,His blade rose so it was level with his own body.Balmung stepped forward as lightning coarsed down the blade and into Balmung's body,He could feel the energy as his speed increased.Balmung took a step before running full force at his opponent,Balmung struck as he came to striking distance with his opponent.The Blade struck like a serpent slithering around before lashing out.The blade struck with speed that was greater than normal.The blade slashed aiming for the left shoulder of Igu before twisting and striking at the lower left leg with enough force to break it.Balmung Dropped to both knees slashing at the right ankle before coming up with a upper cut slash slashing at Igu's face.

Balmung leaped back the final strike lashing out as Balmung shot past Igu throwing the blade at the man's midsection where the spine was easily to get to through the front with enough force sense the blade was covered to break the entire rib cage..
Back to top Go down
Igu
Kuro Hogosha
Igu

PostSubject: Re: Trip X Track X Test   Trip X Track X Test I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 7:45 am

It would really be a lot easier if we hadn't to protect our blades, its way too hard to correctly use my style in a situation like this one... He blocked from the first attack that aimed for his shoulder, before trying to hit Balmung on his right shoulder again as he went for Igu leg. He slashed down his sword diagonally aiming for Balmung just at the same time he performed the upper cut, making retreat or fall back the only way to avoid it.

His leg aching pain didn't gave him a chance to defend his self from the uppercut, that almost made him lose his balance. He stared at Balmung eyes before let go of his sword, letting it fell to the ground while dodging the last attack sidestepping to his left. "Enough" he said staring the floor while smiling after a small laugh "If we end up breaking our bones now we wont be able to join the tournament, isn't that true ?" he asked turning his head looking to Doki before looking back to Balmung who was just right beside him.
Back to top Go down
Balmung
Kuro Hogosha
Balmung

PostSubject: Re: Trip X Track X Test   Trip X Track X Test I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 2:51 pm

Balmung stood up having taken the padded blow against his armor to score a hit with his floating slash but his opponent stopped,Balmung watched his opponent for any tricks that could be forthcoming."Are you saying you forfeit Igu or shall we continue our battle? Balmung waited for his opponents answer or for him to once again pick up the sword.

Balmung looked over at his leader waiting for his decision since his opponent gave up balmung waited for his Captains orders.
Back to top Go down
Nanamatsu Doki
Kuro Hogosha
Nanamatsu Doki

PostSubject: Re: Trip X Track X Test   Trip X Track X Test I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 1:47 am

Although the action had ceased his stiff posture and serious yet engaging facial expression had not changed. It was unable to decipher from any of his non verbal cues whether he was satisfied, impressed or anything in between. The ambiguity of his emotions added a sense of awkwardness to the situation. For a long while he stood in silence panning his eyes back and forth from Balmung and Igu giving them equally ambiguous looks as he paced forward still in silence." I am curious as to why you covered your blades, was it perhaps you were uncertain in your abilities to control your skills? " He inquired to both Samurai, his facial expression not budging from its overly serious expression.
Back to top Go down
Balmung
Kuro Hogosha
Balmung

PostSubject: Re: Trip X Track X Test   Trip X Track X Test I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 1:51 am

Balmung looked up his eyes still as searious as the battle he just had."I covered my blade not out of uncertainty but out of valubility,Every life is precious even that of your enemy I hold no grudge against Igu and feel him not my enemy so there was no need for true intense violence.

Balmung looked at Igu a smirk across his lips."He is my ally I would never harm someone who I call friend or partner for to cripple my team is to cripple myself that is my answer to your question it may not be deep but it is the truth.

Last edited by Balmung on Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Igu
Kuro Hogosha
Igu

PostSubject: Re: Trip X Track X Test   Trip X Track X Test I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 2:05 am

"Dont worry Balmung unless you try to steal from me, i'll won't hold any grudges" he replied to balmung with a happy face. "Intense violence you say, that was exactly one of the reasons i just decided to quit the fight" he said grabbing his sword from the ground and then turning back to them "but thanks to this duel now i think that if that tournament is gonna use wooden swords then maybe i shouldn't join it, i'll end up doing no good with them" he said waiting to see Doki and Balmung reaction, Igu didn't cared for this whole decision of who was gonna win and officer rank in the kuro hogosha, for him it would be best that someone like Balmung took that position. He joined it because he liked Doki's way and never were bothered by stupid problems and would like to keep it that way as he had several other plans on his mind to accomplish while helping and answering Doki's requests.
Back to top Go down
Nanamatsu Doki
Kuro Hogosha
Nanamatsu Doki

PostSubject: Re: Trip X Track X Test   Trip X Track X Test I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 2:27 am

" You worry about killing your opponent with your own blade even with the intent of non fatality. That is uncertainty if I have ever heard it Balmung." He replied still deep in thought as he soon relaxed his bodily posture, it seemed he had come to a formal decision. " Balmung with your ability uncertainty and Igu with your lack of will I have decided to promote neither of you. Until either one of you can prove to me that you are dedicated beyond a shadow of a doubt I simply cannot take any appropriate action." He stated confidently, his facial expression now reflecting his disappointment." And lastly I expect the both of you to participate in the tournament, If you decide no to then you will be relieved from the faction through the only means available." He added as he folded his arms and continued to pace forward passing both Igu and Balmung without a second glance and effectively disappearing into the heavy morning dew.

[Topic left]
Back to top Go down
Igu
Kuro Hogosha
Igu

PostSubject: Re: Trip X Track X Test   Trip X Track X Test I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 8:10 am

"Sure boss" he said giving a small wave to Doki as he walked away from them. "Well this whole meeting turned out better than i expected it would" he jokingly said to Balmung who was just steps beside him before face palming his self "Damn i forgot to ask him if he already knew where the tournament will take place, do you know anything about it Bal?"
Back to top Go down
Balmung
Kuro Hogosha
Balmung

PostSubject: Re: Trip X Track X Test   Trip X Track X Test I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 2:45 pm

Balmung turned pulling the cover off his sword sheathing it."I know nothing of it,Nana can send us a message when it is time until then I bid you good day'Balmung walked down the road the whipping around him as the lone figured dissapered over the hill and out of the town to travel once again.
Back to top Go down
Igu
Kuro Hogosha
Igu

PostSubject: Re: Trip X Track X Test   Trip X Track X Test I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 11:56 pm

After both of them left Igu crouched holding to his left knee which had been hit over and over by Balmung, he would have to rest before the tournament if he still wished to join it. Limping slightly as he walked through the streets while some of citizens and traders started to left their homes and open their shops. He looked back just to confirm that no one was following him as he went to the docks. There was some few boats and cargo ships round there at that time, he walked by the several warehouses until reaching the antepenultimate one and pushing its door entering it.

Inside of it there was lot of crates that divided the place diagonally, some men, who we're sat in a table next to corner wall right beside the door, played dices while two other talked alone at the other corner. Igu walked past them walking around the crates until reaching the two at the other side. "Its been some time since the last i saw you" the man that used a black hood said turning to Igu as he noticed him walking into their way, pulling and seating on a stool "So having a good time Nash" Igu said to him staring to the other man before looking back to him, making him give nod before the man walked away leaving them alone.

"Its Nasshu now, you know it... so what do you want from me?" he asked taking off his hood revealing a short and thin blonde hair and a scar cutting down his forehead and some of his left eyebrow, he was an foreign from the called english countries, which become a good business man in the black market of Wain after deciding to stay instead returning to his land. "you could be more gentle, i just thought to come by and see how things were after I have helped you... and ask for a small favor in return" Igu said while taking some of the purses he carried with him and placing them on the table. "Its not really a favor as i'll also pay for it too" "and what this good man could do for a friend?" Nash replied while taking one of the purses and start counting its coins "I'll just need some men, eight or ten will do fine but you should warn them thats a dangerous mission... you could say to them that if any of they die you'll pay their families with some of these money" "I don't know if any of my men would risk so much like that" "It could be some random bum from the town, i don't care and they are rather easy to convince, i just need you to gather them and then warn me Nash" he said leaving his seat and starting to walk away before stopping and turning back to Nash "Also i need you to buy them some fine red cloths like mine, that won't be a burden for someone like you... by the way i'll be at the roadside inn" "Well.. i will see what i can do for you then my dear fella" he said back to Igu with a small smile before and he slowly went his way back to the inn to rest before the tournament.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trip X Track X Test   Trip X Track X Test I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trip X Track X Test
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SamuraiDA :: Southern Territory, Land Of The Phoenix :: Southern Outskirts-
Jump to: