SamuraiDA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A samurai rp, with fantasy and action. This site is unrated.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jigoku no hi From Okita's past Sister to Tengoku no Jigoku

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tenji Okita
Fushichou Royal Guard
Tenji Okita

Jigoku no hi From Okita's past Sister to Tengoku no Jigoku Empty
PostSubject: Jigoku no hi From Okita's past Sister to Tengoku no Jigoku   Jigoku no hi From Okita's past Sister to Tengoku no Jigoku I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 8:31 am

Name of Your Sword:
Jigoku no hi

Trans:
Hellfire
What Your Sword Looks Like:
The sword is the same in my Avitar and on my acc...

Spoiler:
Looks like that however the sheath, and gem are gray

NOTE: because of the amount of times this blade has cut and sliced through people a build up of fat on the sword, so, when it strikes metal a certain way his blade catches fire and stays lit until his blade is sheathed as the blade is specially made to cease the fire.

Starting Enchantment Element:
Wind

Last edited by Tenji Okita on Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nanamatsu Doki
Kuro Hogosha
Nanamatsu Doki

PostSubject: Re: Jigoku no hi From Okita's past Sister to Tengoku no Jigoku   Jigoku no hi From Okita's past Sister to Tengoku no Jigoku I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 8:58 am

As a wanderer you are only allowed to have one enchantment. You may have more than one sword but they need to share the same enchantment, and since you started initially with wind you must keep wind. "Once you slot an enchantment you cannot undo them, so choose carefully." <--- Stated in the last sentence of the Sword Creation Template under Sword Enchantments.
Back to top Go down
https://samuraida.darkbb.com
Tenji Okita
Fushichou Royal Guard
Tenji Okita

PostSubject: Re: Jigoku no hi From Okita's past Sister to Tengoku no Jigoku   Jigoku no hi From Okita's past Sister to Tengoku no Jigoku I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 11:11 pm

Sorry about that. >< annnnnnnyway >> *tries to forget his mistakes* erm...slapped a wind on it. ^^ But yea, still want my fire thingy ^^ If that's ok o.o
Back to top Go down
Nanamatsu Doki
Kuro Hogosha
Nanamatsu Doki

PostSubject: Re: Jigoku no hi From Okita's past Sister to Tengoku no Jigoku   Jigoku no hi From Okita's past Sister to Tengoku no Jigoku I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 1:18 am

I cant allow the fire attribute since its not a fire type otherwise I wouldn't have a problem with it. Although it makes sense and what not extra element technicalities isn't something we've decided on yet.
Back to top Go down
Tenji Okita
Fushichou Royal Guard
Tenji Okita

PostSubject: Re: Jigoku no hi From Okita's past Sister to Tengoku no Jigoku   Jigoku no hi From Okita's past Sister to Tengoku no Jigoku I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 2:07 am

Okidoki....so lets leave this one like the hammer? ^^; Just let it sit here for some time until everything is figured out perhaps? ^^
Back to top Go down
Nanamatsu Doki
Kuro Hogosha
Nanamatsu Doki

PostSubject: Re: Jigoku no hi From Okita's past Sister to Tengoku no Jigoku   Jigoku no hi From Okita's past Sister to Tengoku no Jigoku I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 3:41 am

This can stay too.

Edit: you can have more than one sword so you can keep this one in addition to your other sword, they would just share the enchantment of wind that you chose.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jigoku no hi From Okita's past Sister to Tengoku no Jigoku   Jigoku no hi From Okita's past Sister to Tengoku no Jigoku I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jigoku no hi From Okita's past Sister to Tengoku no Jigoku
Page 1 of 1