SamuraiDA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A samurai rp, with fantasy and action. This site is unrated.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kyra's Style App

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyra
Kage
Kyra

Kyra's Style App Empty
PostSubject: Kyra's Style App   Kyra's Style App I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 4:17 am

Name Of Your Style: Japanese: Hakabakashii Zetsumei English: Quick Death

How You Learned It: Through scrolls of traders who passed threw her village. She slowly gathered more and more over time and taught herself how to use the style. This required vigorous training of body and mind. Luckily she succeeded at her training becoming an adept user at the style

Ability: Strength.
Through constant training of body and mind the user is able to focus their energy into their strikes. (Ex of these energies: Chi and Chakra.) This allows the user to unleash devastating blows that can cripple an enemy even when they block. (Not literal meaning.) The users body must be able to take a lot of damage while using this style as it tends to leave openings very easily if not used correctly. (Recommended elements Water, Fire and Earth.) In rumor there has been techniques that have been heard to unleash up to a five wave combo with the same strength. (Future technique.)

Drawback: Due to its reliance on single hit slashes or two hit combos, it leaves a lot of openings after an attack. As it is meant to end a fight quickly in a single hit. (Not literally meant.)

Last edited by Kyra on Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nanamatsu Doki
Kuro Hogosha
Nanamatsu Doki

Kyra's Style App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyra's Style App   Kyra's Style App I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 4:32 am

Everything is fine, I will just need you to put the basis of your styles ability under the ability section as it is the most important part of detail for everyone to go by.
Back to top Go down
https://samuraida.darkbb.com
Nanamatsu Doki
Kuro Hogosha
Nanamatsu Doki

Kyra's Style App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyra's Style App   Kyra's Style App I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 5:04 am

Approved!
Back to top Go down
https://samuraida.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

Kyra's Style App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyra's Style App   Kyra's Style App I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kyra's Style App
Page 1 of 1