SamuraiDA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A samurai rp, with fantasy and action. This site is unrated.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hachirou's Style

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hachirou
Fushichou Royal Guard
Hachirou

Hachirou's Style Empty
PostSubject: Hachirou's Style   Hachirou's Style I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 12:40 am

Name Of Your Style: Hell Dragon; 苦痛ドラゴン

How You Learned It: Hachirou was taught this style by a master of the the samurai arts (Kendo), and Ninjitsu. The Emperor had ordered the master to teach Hachirou both styles, so that he could become the master in both the sword and shadows. It took Hachirou 14 years to master since he started at a young age he quickly learned both arts, and mixed them together forming 'Hell Dragon'. It was known to be the style Hachirou used during the 2 hour battle where he killed 1000 men.

Ability: agility- His ability to dodge is slightly increased as well as his ability to make attacks more often, and has a higher chance to last longer in a battle. Meaning he can attack more often with heightened mobility he will also inherently be able to last longer in battle.

Drawback: defence- He is not able to take much damage in combat. Meaning he will most likely start to lose stamina fast due to blood los.

Last edited by Hachirou on Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:39 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nanamatsu Doki
Kuro Hogosha
Nanamatsu Doki

Hachirou's Style Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hachirou's Style   Hachirou's Style I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 12:43 am

Before I approve anything I will need you to put what the description of the styles ability under the ability section and I will also need you to go into some description for your draw back.
Back to top Go down
https://samuraida.darkbb.com
Hachirou
Fushichou Royal Guard
Hachirou

Hachirou's Style Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hachirou's Style   Hachirou's Style I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 1:56 am

alright hope it looks a bit better?
Back to top Go down
Nanamatsu Doki
Kuro Hogosha
Nanamatsu Doki

Hachirou's Style Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hachirou's Style   Hachirou's Style I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 2:25 am

For your ability I take it you mean that since you can attack more often with heightened mobility you will inherently be able to last longer in battle as far as you are concerned?
Back to top Go down
Hachirou
Fushichou Royal Guard
Hachirou

Hachirou's Style Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hachirou's Style   Hachirou's Style I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 4:39 am

yes?
Back to top Go down
Nanamatsu Doki
Kuro Hogosha
Nanamatsu Doki

Hachirou's Style Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hachirou's Style   Hachirou's Style I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 4:42 am

Ok, just making sure I was clear on what you were trying to say. Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hachirou's Style Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hachirou's Style   Hachirou's Style I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hachirou's Style
Page 1 of 1