SamuraiDA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A samurai rp, with fantasy and action. This site is unrated.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A meeting

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hiato
Hogosha
Hiato

A meeting Empty
PostSubject: A meeting   A meeting I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 8:15 pm

Hiato slowly walks up the stairs of the outside parts of the large palace. He finally reaches the top of the stairs. He goes to enter the palace when a Guard asks him " Sir I need your sword before entering , im sorry. " Hiato hands him the blade " Take care of it. " He walks in the palace. Two guards accomany him into the meeting chambers. Hiato sits down and waits as one of the Guards go to summon the princess. Hiato closes his eyes and waits.

Last edited by Hiato on Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hachirou
Fushichou Royal Guard
Hachirou

A meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting   A meeting I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 12:29 am

Hachirou was first to arrive to this 'Meeting' since she was held up in town. He was ordered to come here first as the other two royal guards promised to keep her safe. He knew he could trust them. After all they were considered to be the best swordsmen of the faction. Hachirou may have been their leader but he still had much to learn in some aspects. He may have been considered a monster by a lot due to being the 1000 man slayer, but he was still human.

Hachirou was in a good mood right now. He hadn't had anyone come up to him with complaints or questions, nor was his Empress in danger. She was safe in the hands of the other two royal guards, and she had even given him orders to head to the 'meeting'. Once he arrived he looked around. He quickly spotted the man they were supposed to meet entering the meeting room, or rather the meeting they choose to talk.

Hachirou quickly made his way up the stairs and headed for the room. Once in the room he made his way to a empty chair. In respect he gave his sword to one of the guards so he may be unarmed like the man before him was. Hachirou bowed in respect after turning to face the man. "Good day to you sir. I'm sorry but the Empress has been held up. Don't worry though she will arrive soon." Hachirou said as he took a seat down.
Back to top Go down
Hiato
Hogosha
Hiato

A meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting   A meeting I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 1:26 am

Hiato noticing the man gets up and bows back to him. He sits back down. " Thank you , you can Call me Hiato. " He says with a slight smile He looks around. " May i be so bold as to ask who you are sir? " asks Hiato. He notices the man either has removed his sword to or was that of royalty or close to it. He loses his attention to the man for a moment when he looks to admire the Guard. He likes how he has enough disicpline to stand perectly still at attention for hours on hand. He then redirects his attention back to the man.
Back to top Go down
Hachirou
Fushichou Royal Guard
Hachirou

A meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting   A meeting I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 1:32 am

Hachirou smiled. "Well I thought you would have known me from when I first walked in?" Hachirou pointed out as he waved his hand telling the two guards to wait outside and relax. "Sorry, just I don't like seeing my guards stand for too long. Anyways my name is Hachirou, or as some would call me the 1000 man slayer." Hachirou explained as he sat upright on his chair. Hachirou then looked at his armour. It was funny his armour did resemble that of royalty. He was raised by the Emperor, that would explain a bit. "Well then may I ask why you have come here today Lord Hiato?" Hachirou asked in a respectful tone. He wanted this meeting to be an honour filled one, where there would only be honourable samuria in this room not mudslinging animals.
Back to top Go down
Hiato
Hogosha
Hiato

A meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting   A meeting I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 1:42 am

" Im sorry i havn't heard of you before , I dont pay attention to the news much but its a pleasure to meet you Lord Hachirou " Hiato clears his throat before continuing. " I am aware of Lord Hime's death and I am also aware of Some people starting groups to claim the throne , I am here for my group or Faction unlike some of the power hungry groups we only want peace to be restored to Japan and Honor returned to the name Samurai not just power hungry Fiends at the sound of the name. " Hiato moves the hair from his face. " What I am saying is that I wish a peace treaty beetween the royal Factions and Mine we share the same goal. , I wish to ensure to you that we will not attack or harm any of your men as long as they honor that with us and do not caus trouble that is Visa-Versa for you also to asure that if you need our help we will help as long as it does not involve any type of dishonorment. " Hiato finshed for now waits for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Hachirou
Fushichou Royal Guard
Hachirou

A meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting   A meeting I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 1:52 am

Hachirou paused for a second to hear what Hiato had to say. What he said was what he, and most likely what his Empress wanted. Hachirou shook his head, then swung his head back to look up at the ceiling. "I like your idea. It's what I've wanted for a little time now. I'd be more than happy to sign this treaty if I held that power. Sadly I do not... but I am sure the Empress would be more than happy to go along with this. After all she's been wanting peace for awhile now." Hachirou replied in a diplomatic tone. He was happy to know that there were still factions that wanted peace among the land. Hachirou would gladly follow this way. He just hoped that Moka would go along with it.
Back to top Go down
Hiato
Hogosha
Hiato

A meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting   A meeting I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 2:01 am

" Thank you sir. " He smiled " That is why i came to propose that to our honorable lady. " He smiles slightly. He looks around then thinks to himself ' And im glad there are still some honorable people out there in this world full of chaos. ' He fixes his hair to stop falling in his face. " On a more personal note while we wait how are you today? " Hiato asks. He looks at Hachirou and waits for a reply as he is trying to make conversation to pass the time.
Back to top Go down
Hachirou
Fushichou Royal Guard
Hachirou

A meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting   A meeting I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 3:07 am

Hachirou raised a brow when he asked how he was. "Me? I'm doing good, or rather am now seeing as how there will be peace between the two of us." Hachirou replied in a strong yet happy tone. "How about yourself Lord Hiato?" Hachirou asked as he crossed his arms. He was wondering how long it would take Moka to arrive and hear what Hiato had to say. He didn't much like the fact that she would be late for such an event. She was about to get another ally. Something her people would be happy to see, and hear. "I really must apologize for my Empress being late to this, I'm sure she'll arrive soon." Hachirou said with pride.
Back to top Go down
Akashiya Hime
Fushichou no Hime
Akashiya Hime

A meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting   A meeting I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 4:11 am

In a split second, two of Moka's guards busted into the door, panting a bit. Hachirou-Sama! Fushichou no Hime in on her way. She's bringing a guest. The two paused to catch their breath, ther heavy armor made it harder for the two to run. They heard the sound of Moka's clogs on the wooden floor and quickly straightened their posture. They turned to the door and bowed politely. Hime! They shouted as Moka walked through the door. Her long magenta hair swayed lightly behind her. She smiled softly, her eyes spotting Hachirou between Kensui and Amatsu. Hachirou. A pleasure to see you, as always. She stated, her eyes flickering to the man near him. And who is this? She asked, referring to that very man.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna-fish

Tsuna-fish

A meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting   A meeting I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 4:28 am

Tsuna walked behind Moka and her guards still as he took in the sights not really caring about those who saw him in the presence of Moka. It seemed she was well liked by the people as she walked by many smiled and waved very few gave dark looks and those that did said nothing out loud she was a kind ruler he could tell already if some what naive in her thinking. He stopped a few feet behind her as she began to speak to the two men now he leaned against a wall and yawned lightly as if their conversation was boring him and in truth it was he had not a care in the world to know who these people were and he expected the same from them. If they bothered to ask who he was he in turn would respectfully ask them who they were although he was sure anyone wielding a blade would know of him due to the large nodachi on his back and the odd black and white hair he sported. He had been around for nineteen long years now if one did not know his name they must have been hiding under a rock, he reached into his kimono and pulled out a piece of dried beef. He chewed on the beef slowly staring at everyone checking to see who was nervous and who was not, he wondered if he should even be here while he was not a criminal a lot of people would like to see him dead. But such thoughts he shrugged away as he swallowed the dried beef the guards looked at him like he had done something wrong, to them he had of course he was acting like all of this was nothing to him.
Back to top Go down
Hiato
Hogosha
Hiato

A meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting   A meeting I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 5:09 am

Hiato shot up and bowed to Moka " I am Hiato , My lady " Hiato sat back down with a smile. ' Hmm she is diffrent than i thought she would be but somewhat better ' He straightened his face. ' So she is finally here but i guess she has more pressing matters to attend to. ' His attention turns to the large man by her side. ' Hmm he seems familar but i dont know from where its troubling but if she trusts him i guess hes ok '
Back to top Go down
Hachirou
Fushichou Royal Guard
Hachirou

A meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting   A meeting I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 6:01 am

As soon as the two guards came bursting through the door Hachirou knew who was coming. Moka, she was a bit late. Well later then she usually was. It was annoying yes, manly due to the fact that the guards had told him of a 'guest'. Hachirou frowned as he heard those words, but soon stood up. When Moka walked through the doors Hachirou mearly smiled and nodded. He also noted the 'guest'. He didn't know him and neither would he really care to. Right now he was going to get a bit defencive due to him being with the Empress. "My Empress." Hachirou bowed. Hachirou then quickly left his seat and walked towards Moka. "Lord Hiato has something he wishes to speak to you about, I believe you will be most pleased with what he has to say." Hachirou told Moka as he bowed once again. "Now then I'll excuse myself from this meeting, as I see I am no longer needed." Hachirou said as he walked towards the exit. As soon as he made it to the door way he stopped. "I'm warning you, you better not do anything to harm the Empress."Hachirou said low enough to where the man with the black and white hair would only hear him. He didn't say it in a threating tone, nor did he mean it that way. If this man saw it as such he was a fool. If not then maybe he has a chance to earn his respect. "Lord Hiato I bid you good day, and good fortune." Hachirou finished.

Hachirou turned around as soon as he was outside the room. "You two stand out guard here. This is a private matter between these three." Hachirou ordered as he then bowed once again to his Empress. Hachirou then walked away leaving his blade in the room.

Exit--->???
Back to top Go down
Akashiya Hime
Fushichou no Hime
Akashiya Hime

A meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting   A meeting I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 3:21 am

Moka frowned slightly at Hachirou's disrespect towards her guest. His actions put her in a fowl mood after he left her presence without being dismissed. She shot him a cold glare, signaling punishment upon his return. She regained her calm demeanor and glanced at Hiato. She walked over and took a seat where Hachirou once sat. She crossed one leg over another, then laid her hands on her lap. She smiled sweetly, her soft green eyes on the male visiting her. I'd like to welcome you to the Phoenix Kingdom, Mr. Hiato. May I ask the reasoning behind your visit? She asked as politely as possible, her gentle gaze still on her visiter. She kept a soft smile on those rose colored lips of hers as she awaited the man's reply. She turned her gaze to Tsuna for a second, hoping he'd join her at her side.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna-fish

Tsuna-fish

A meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting   A meeting I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 3:33 am

Tsuna couldn't help but grin and almost laugh at the man's words to him such rudeness from the young one's these days if he wanted to harm Moka he could have done so before letting her take him here. Ah such a foolish man he thought to himself even if he decided to take those words as a threat there was not much the man could do to him besides try to kill him. And Tsuna did not fear death in fact he might truly have never feared death, for one to fear death they must love to live and Tsuna only lived to find out the answer to what being unrivaled under the heavens meant so far he had no answer. But he didn't dwell on the man's warning or threat whichever he preferred to call it there was no point in worrying about things that had not happened and would more then likely not happen in the future. If one worried about everything that might happened in the future they would never get a good night's rest, so he went back to chewing on his dried beef like nothing had happened between the two of them. He watched as Moka spoke to the other man what was his name again he asked himself, ah yes it was Hiato he must remember that in case the man ever asked for his name. It would be quite disrespectful to not know the name of someone asking your own when he had heard it just a few seconds ago.
Back to top Go down
Hiato
Hogosha
Hiato

A meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting   A meeting I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 7:38 pm

Hiato rises up " These are the exact words ( literally ) that i gave your friend lord Hachirou. " Hiato clears his throat " I am aware of Your fathers death and I am also aware of Some people starting groups to claim the throne , I am here for my group or Faction unlike some of the power hungry groups we only want peace to be restored to Japan and Honor returned to the name Samurai not just thoughts of power hungry Fiends at the sound of the name , What I am saying is that I wish a peace treaty beetween the royal Factions and Mine we share the same goal. , I wish to ensure to you that we will not attack or harm any of your men as long as they honor that with us and do not caus trouble that is Visa-Versa for you also to asure that if you need our help we will help as long as it does not involve any type of dishonorment. " Hiato smiles a he signaling the finishment of his proposal.
Back to top Go down
Akashiya Hime
Fushichou no Hime
Akashiya Hime

A meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting   A meeting I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 9:17 pm

Moka smiled as she listened to the man's proposal. It pleased her greatly, taking her out of her foul mood caused by Hachirou. She nodded a bit and rose from her seat, extending her right hand to Hiato. Hiato-san. I accept your offer of peace with open arms. I will have the treaty drawn up immediately. She smiled happily, then glanced at Tsuna. Now Mr. Hitoshi and I need to be going. You're welcome to spend the night in the palace. It was a pleasure meeting you, Hiato-san. Moka smiled and bowed to the man before turning towards the doors, motioning for Tsuna to follow. Oh. Hiato. Hachirou is in the city if you want to deliver a message to him for me. Ask him to return immediately to the Palace. I would greatly appreciate this. She then walked out of the room, headed towards her chamber.
Back to top Go down
Hiato
Hogosha
Hiato

A meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting   A meeting I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 9:27 pm

Hiato nods " Alright and thank you. " Hiato gets up and bows to her before he walks out down to to town to find Hachirou ' Well that went alot better than expected , I thought i might have needed to do more explaining ' Hiato thought to him self as he walked down the stairs into town

[ EXIT ]
Back to top Go down
Tsuna-fish

Tsuna-fish

A meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting   A meeting I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 12:19 am

Tsuna listened to their conversation calmly he didn't care either way what happened with these two they were merely people dicussing a treaty. Treaties were just excuses not to kill one another for a short time he knew they were useless to someone like Tsuna who would kill if anyone drew their blade against him treaty or not but he had seen less of that lately. As the conversation finished and Moka motioned for him to follow he did so without question but began to wonder what he was doing here again after all he was but a simple wandering samurai and she was an empress but oh well he thought she would tell him soon enough.

OOC: Terrible EXIT but EXIT anyways o.o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting   A meeting I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A meeting
Page 1 of 1