SamuraiDA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A samurai rp, with fantasy and action. This site is unrated.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The coming of the Empress {{PRIVATE. Warning! Mature Content~}}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Akashiya Hime
Fushichou no Hime
Akashiya Hime

The coming of the Empress {{PRIVATE. Warning! Mature Content~}} Empty
PostSubject: The coming of the Empress {{PRIVATE. Warning! Mature Content~}}   The coming of the Empress {{PRIVATE. Warning! Mature Content~}} I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 8:27 pm

Moka was rather drained after the eventful morning. She glanced behind her to see that Tsuna had followed her. She sent her guards out to do menial tasks around the palace for a few hours to get them out of her way. She then grabbed Tsuna's hand and lead him down the halls to a set of large doors engraved with a phoenix image. She pushed the doors open to reveal her bedroom. It was massive to say the least. The room smelled of cherry blossoms as a cool breeze rushed through the open windows. She smiled a bit and let go of Tsuna's hand after leading him inside. She sat at the edge of her bed and gazed out the window, basking in the sun's golden light.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna-fish

Tsuna-fish

PostSubject: Re: The coming of the Empress {{PRIVATE. Warning! Mature Content~}}   The coming of the Empress {{PRIVATE. Warning! Mature Content~}} I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 8:34 pm

Tsuna was surprised as he was following Moka that she turned around and grabbed his rough hand in her own soft hand to lead him to wherever they were going personally. She led him to the large doors leading to her room and walked in slowly looking around taking in the sweet scent of cherry blossoms it was nice in here he thought to himself. But he was wondering what they were doing here no guards and Moka was now sitting on the bed this was just a bit odd he knew. So he went with the direct approach stopping a few feet away from the bed and looked down at Moka calmly with his one blood colored eye, "What are we doing here Moka?" he asked in a tired tone. Whatever was going on here he had a feeling it was something he wasn't going to expect but he had a few ideas coming to his mind about what Moka wanted.
Back to top Go down
Akashiya Hime
Fushichou no Hime
Akashiya Hime

PostSubject: Re: The coming of the Empress {{PRIVATE. Warning! Mature Content~}}   The coming of the Empress {{PRIVATE. Warning! Mature Content~}} I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 8:46 pm

Moka turned her gaze to Tsuna as he made his way to her. He was so close now. It made her shiver. She smiled softly as he asked what they were doing in here. She chuckled a bit and replied. Getting away and relaxing for a while. I hope you don't mind my quarters. There is plenty of room, and it's always calming in here. She smiled and laid back on her bed, her frail body sinking into the oblivion of the mattress. She gave a heavy sigh and closed her eyes as she kicked her feet as they dangled off the side of her bed. She chuckled to herself. She could still feel the man looming over her. Come sit down, Tsuna. Relax a little.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna-fish

Tsuna-fish

PostSubject: Re: The coming of the Empress {{PRIVATE. Warning! Mature Content~}}   The coming of the Empress {{PRIVATE. Warning! Mature Content~}} I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 8:55 pm

Tsuna raised an eyebrow when she said they were just getting away to relax but he didn't say anything else as she offered him a seat next to her. He took a few steps and sat down on the edge of the bed looking at Moka as she was laying on her bed she was so carefree it was like she wasn't thinking about anything ever like everything was okay and always would be. The bed was soft under him and it made him think when was the last time he had even slept in a bed it must have been months now maybe even a year he didn't have time to sleep in something so comfortable most of the time he was on the move. He glanced at Moka and stared at her calmly this wasn't right she wanted something he knew he just didn't know what yet "care to tell me the real reason you brought me to your bedroom with no guards Moka?"
Back to top Go down
Akashiya Hime
Fushichou no Hime
Akashiya Hime

PostSubject: Re: The coming of the Empress {{PRIVATE. Warning! Mature Content~}}   The coming of the Empress {{PRIVATE. Warning! Mature Content~}} I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 9:16 pm

Moka blinked and glanced over at Tsuna. The real reason...? She sighed a bit. She had to tell him why. It was the least she could do. Do you remember when you came to the Capitol last? It was five years ago... That's when I first saw you. There was something about you... I was captivated. I even made a vow..... She paused for a moment to think about how she should word what she was about to say. She didn't want to have him think she was odd because of her feelings. She took a deep breath and just blurted it out. I vowed that you'd be the man I gave myself to... She paused again. An awkward silence filled the room. She rolled over onto her side and curled up as she awaited his response.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna-fish

Tsuna-fish

PostSubject: Re: The coming of the Empress {{PRIVATE. Warning! Mature Content~}}   The coming of the Empress {{PRIVATE. Warning! Mature Content~}} I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 9:29 pm

Tsuna didn't understand it she had wanted all this time to give herself to him why he barely knew her how could she find him to be the man she wanted when she hardly knew him he asked himself. He was looking at her as she was curled up on her side he reached out and gently stroked her hair he wasn't sure what to say back but he had to say something. "I don't understand how could you feel such a way about me when you know nothing about me? do you understand what I am? I am a monster that has taken the lives of hundreds if not thousands of people can ou honestly say you care for me?". He asked in a soft tone while stroking her hair still gently he wasn't sure how she would react but he figured she would come to her senses and realize she was meant for someone much more worth then himself.
Back to top Go down
Akashiya Hime
Fushichou no Hime
Akashiya Hime

PostSubject: Re: The coming of the Empress {{PRIVATE. Warning! Mature Content~}}   The coming of the Empress {{PRIVATE. Warning! Mature Content~}} I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 11:14 pm

As Moka felt his hand touch her, she quickly turned, Sat up, and embraced the male. She didn't know why she cared so much for a complete stranger. She hugged him tighter, her face buried in her chest. She spoke, though her words came out muffled. I can't explain how I feel, nor can I help it...But I can't just stop.... She went silent for a moment, simply embracing the male for a while, indulging in the feel of his body against hers.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna-fish

Tsuna-fish

PostSubject: Re: The coming of the Empress {{PRIVATE. Warning! Mature Content~}}   The coming of the Empress {{PRIVATE. Warning! Mature Content~}} I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 10:02 am

His breath caught and his eye widened as Moka suddenly sat up and wrapped her arms around his big frame it was cute in a way such a small person trying to hold someone like him. He didn't understand the way she could just give into this feeling to him it just wasn't logical to feel such a way about someone you didn't know even a little bit. But it was the same thing as five years ago while Tsuna didn't remember Moka from his visit in the Capital he remembered the feeling in the pit of his stomach when he spied Moka oh so long ago. He smiled slightly so slightly it would be hard to see it and reached up with his left hand gripping Moka's chin gently in his hand pulling her face away from his chest looking into her eyes, "Show me how you truly feel with this kiss Moka". He spoke her name ever so softly as he leaned his head foward and pressed his lips against Moka's for a gentle kiss it was merely his lips pressed against hers. He let go of her chin so she could pull away from him if she wished to, he remembered sleeping with women before satisfying them as they wanted but never before had he felt a single emotion towards them it was different with Moka.
Back to top Go down
Akashiya Hime
Fushichou no Hime
Akashiya Hime

PostSubject: Re: The coming of the Empress {{PRIVATE. Warning! Mature Content~}}   The coming of the Empress {{PRIVATE. Warning! Mature Content~}} I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 12:09 am

Moka blushed a bit as she felt the male pull her up by her chin. Her eyes were on him. She didn't say a word in protest as his lips met hers. She kissed back, not refusing his touch in any way. She closed her eyes and savored the sweet touch of his lips on hers, something she had desired for many years.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna-fish

Tsuna-fish

PostSubject: Re: The coming of the Empress {{PRIVATE. Warning! Mature Content~}}   The coming of the Empress {{PRIVATE. Warning! Mature Content~}} I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 12:20 am

He could feel those soft pink lips against his and looked at her as she seemed to enjoy the kiss more so then he did he could feel her want for to be hers through such a simple kiss. He deepened the kiss slightly licking her bottom lip with his tounge before letting it slip between her lips and into her mouth to rub along her tounge playfully as they kissed. He put his arms around her like she had done to him earlier but so gently as she seemed so small and fragile in his arms and he didn't want to hurt her. Things were racing through his head now as they kissed did he love this girl the way she loved him, was he even capable of love he asked himself he never felt any real emotion towards anyone in his entire life.
Back to top Go down
Akashiya Hime
Fushichou no Hime
Akashiya Hime

PostSubject: Re: The coming of the Empress {{PRIVATE. Warning! Mature Content~}}   The coming of the Empress {{PRIVATE. Warning! Mature Content~}} I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 6:04 am

Moka goraned against his lips as his tongue darted into her mouth. She sucked on the organ before tracing circles around it with her own soft pink tongue. She tasted him thuroughly, savoring him. Her body shook with excitement. She felt something rising inside her. A feeling of both love and lust was now starting to overcome her.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna-fish

Tsuna-fish

PostSubject: Re: The coming of the Empress {{PRIVATE. Warning! Mature Content~}}   The coming of the Empress {{PRIVATE. Warning! Mature Content~}} I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 7:25 am

The feel of her soft body against his as his arms wrapped around her ever so gently pulling her against him as her tounge ran circles around his. The sweet taste of those rose colored lips filled his mouth it was beyond anything he had ever experienced, he could feel her body shake in his arms and smiled against her lips as they kissed passionately. He could feel his body becoming hot and his skin burn with want for this young woman who was so willing to give herself to him. He leaned forward causing both of them to fall backwards onto the bed gently he didn't break the kiss nor did he let his arms come from around her lovaly body so it was still against his which he liked more then he was willing to admit to anyone.
Back to top Go down
Akashiya Hime
Fushichou no Hime
Akashiya Hime

PostSubject: Re: The coming of the Empress {{PRIVATE. Warning! Mature Content~}}   The coming of the Empress {{PRIVATE. Warning! Mature Content~}} I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 4:12 am

Moka groaned in surprise as the male pinned her to the bed. She felt the heat of his flesh through her kimono. it made the hair on the back of her neck stand on end. She was lost in her desire for him. She wanted him niow, more than ever. Her hands slid down his back and gripped his sash. She pulled lightly, her body nhow pressed tightly against his. She kissed him deeper, her tongue wrestling with his as they played within her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna-fish

Tsuna-fish

PostSubject: Re: The coming of the Empress {{PRIVATE. Warning! Mature Content~}}   The coming of the Empress {{PRIVATE. Warning! Mature Content~}} I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 5:02 am

He could feel the want coming from the passion of her kiss as she deepened it even more so as their tounges wrestled he smiled against her lips. His hips began to slowly gyrate causing him to grind against her soft beautiful body, he could feel her pull on the sash holding his kimono in place and almost laughed in the middle of the kiss she was a feisty one he thought. Not that he minded of course he took one of his arms from around her body and brought it behind his back and placed it on hers gently, with his hand guiding hers he undid the sash causing his kimono to fall open slightly revealing parts of his shoulders and chest to her.
Back to top Go down
Akashiya Hime
Fushichou no Hime
Akashiya Hime

PostSubject: Re: The coming of the Empress {{PRIVATE. Warning! Mature Content~}}   The coming of the Empress {{PRIVATE. Warning! Mature Content~}} I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 5:11 am

She smiled against his lips and smoothed her hands over his shoulders, indulging in the feel of his flesh. She broke from the kiss and nuzzled his neck. She cursed herse;f for wearing so many layers right now. Her body ached for the feel of his hands on her bare skin. She prayed to the gods that he knew how to remove a kimono like hers.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna-fish

Tsuna-fish

PostSubject: Re: The coming of the Empress {{PRIVATE. Warning! Mature Content~}}   The coming of the Empress {{PRIVATE. Warning! Mature Content~}} I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 5:21 am

He could feel her nuzzling against her neck and shivered slightly feeling those soft hands running over the bare skin of his shoulders. Her soft hands upon his rough skin was a new feeling that he didn't get often it was nice he thought to himself, he pushed his body away from hers so he could actually reach Moka's body with his hands. He began to peel away her kimono layer by layer with his hands, as he did this he leaned his head down and began to kiss her neck softly before playfully nibbling it. He was upon the last layer of her kimono or at least he was almost certain this was the last layer how she could wear so many layers and not over heat he had no idea, he brought his head up and gently pecked her on the lips as he took away the last layed of her kimono.
Back to top Go down
Akashiya Hime
Fushichou no Hime
Akashiya Hime

PostSubject: Re: The coming of the Empress {{PRIVATE. Warning! Mature Content~}}   The coming of the Empress {{PRIVATE. Warning! Mature Content~}} I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 5:28 am

She shuddered and bit her bottom lip as he graced her neck with gentle kisses. She arched her back then blinked in surprise as he began to undress her. She felt the gentle caress of the bitter chilled air as he pulled away the final layer of her kimono. She was now exposed to him, wearing only her silk panties. She felt her face burn with a crimson blush. She responded to his little peck by pulling his sash away, letting his kimono fall off with ease.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna-fish

Tsuna-fish

PostSubject: Re: The coming of the Empress {{PRIVATE. Warning! Mature Content~}}   The coming of the Empress {{PRIVATE. Warning! Mature Content~}} I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 5:35 am

Unlike Moka Tsuna did not blush when his body was revealed to Moka instead he grinned down at her slightly as the blush made her look so cute he thought. His left hand came up to her neck lightly touching it with just the tips of his fingers, he ran his fingertips down her neck slowly her body while chilled by the air was none the less warm under his tounch as slowly his fingers trailed down her neck. They reached her collarbones and he traced them softly like he had her neck as he reached the middle of them his fingers went down farth towards those supple breasts of hers. He ran a finger just above her breasts and then teasingly ran a finger between them ever so lightly , as he did this he watched her face to her her reactions to his touch.
Back to top Go down
Akashiya Hime
Fushichou no Hime
Akashiya Hime

PostSubject: Re: The coming of the Empress {{PRIVATE. Warning! Mature Content~}}   The coming of the Empress {{PRIVATE. Warning! Mature Content~}} I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 5:45 am

She shivered at his touch. His hands felt so rough, yet so gentle as he ran them down her milky smooth flesh. She gazed up at him, her eyes seemed to glow in the bright sunlight. She smiled and bit her bottom lip again. She slid her hands down his chest, feeling every inch of him. His body was scarred, yet it didn't disgust her. It only attracted her more. She didn't want a proper nobleman. She wanted Tsuna. She moved her hands down to his hips, her fingers brushing up against his groin lightly. She kept her eyes on him. Her heart was pounding like a drum inside her chest. She couldn't take this much longer.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna-fish

Tsuna-fish

PostSubject: Re: The coming of the Empress {{PRIVATE. Warning! Mature Content~}}   The coming of the Empress {{PRIVATE. Warning! Mature Content~}} I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 5:57 am

He couldn't help it anymore the sight of her milky smooth flesh made him want to kiss, lick, suck, and nibble every inch of her incredible body. He leaned his head down and began to kiss down her neck softly as her fingers brushed across his groin he gave her neck a soft bite, he kissed down her neck and past her collarbones to those supple breasts of hers. He kissed both nipples once each and then locked his lips around one sucking on it gently before licking tight circles around it with his tounge. At the same time his left hand trailed down her thigh lightly massaging it with gentle squeezes before reaching those silk panties hiding the last of her body from his view. He couldn't allow this any longer and slipped his hand into those silk panties and pulled them down her legs ever so slowly revealing the last of her body to his view.
Back to top Go down
Akashiya Hime
Fushichou no Hime
Akashiya Hime

PostSubject: Re: The coming of the Empress {{PRIVATE. Warning! Mature Content~}}   The coming of the Empress {{PRIVATE. Warning! Mature Content~}} I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 6:29 pm

She gave a soft sigh in delight as he kissed down her body. She soon felt his hand inching ever closer towards an untouched part of her body. She gasped in surprise as he took off the last of her clothing. She blushed and looked up at him, a soft smile on her lips. She leaned up and pulled him into a hard, passionate kiss, tasting those lips once more.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna-fish

Tsuna-fish

PostSubject: Re: The coming of the Empress {{PRIVATE. Warning! Mature Content~}}   The coming of the Empress {{PRIVATE. Warning! Mature Content~}} I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 8:24 pm

He did not resist her as she pulled himin for a hard and passionate kiss, he kissed back just as passionately licking her bottom lip softly before pushing his tounge into her mouth. His tounge ran along hers as they kissed while his hand rested on her outer thigh softly squeezing her milky smooth flesh with his rough hand. He ran his fingers along her outer thigh and came upon her inner thigh now with his hand, he ran his fingers up her inner thigh gently towards the untouched flesh between her legs. He reached it slowly running a single finger along it's edges not quite touching her wet entrance but teasing her, he then took his finger and ran it from the top of her untouched slit down to the bottom very slowly.
Back to top Go down
Akashiya Hime
Fushichou no Hime
Akashiya Hime

PostSubject: Re: The coming of the Empress {{PRIVATE. Warning! Mature Content~}}   The coming of the Empress {{PRIVATE. Warning! Mature Content~}} I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 8:56 pm

She shuddered and groaned against his lips as he began to tease her thigh with his warm touch. It only excited her more. Her body jolted slightly as he began to move a finger along the outside of her entrance. She felt it throbbing with the aching desire for his touch. She lightly dug her nails into his back and held him closer. Her tongue wrestled with his within her mouth as their embrace grew stronger. She gave a soft moan against his lips. She was ready and willing to give herself to this man.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna-fish

Tsuna-fish

PostSubject: Re: The coming of the Empress {{PRIVATE. Warning! Mature Content~}}   The coming of the Empress {{PRIVATE. Warning! Mature Content~}} I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 10:20 pm

He couldn't believe how responsive she was to such light teasing but he had to remind himself she had never done this sort of thing with another man. He could feel her tounge wrestling against his as she shuddered and moaned under the light touch of his teasing fingers, the feel of her soft lips against his and her nails slightly digging into his back made him smile into the kiss. She was so willing and so innocent making such noises and having such reactions like this when they hadn't done anything yet it made him want to see what kind of other reactions and noises she might make if he played with her. So the finger between her legs teasing her soft flesh explored her wet slit a bit more until it found her untouched clit, it was here he pushed down on her clit applying just a tiny bit of pressure as he rubbed small circles with his fingertip on her clit.
Back to top Go down
Akashiya Hime
Fushichou no Hime
Akashiya Hime

PostSubject: Re: The coming of the Empress {{PRIVATE. Warning! Mature Content~}}   The coming of the Empress {{PRIVATE. Warning! Mature Content~}} I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 11:28 pm

She gave another moan as he pressed that one spot that could drive her over the edge. The sensation was incredible and so alien to her. She wanted to feel more. The pleasure was too great to describe. She laid back, her hands slipping lightly down his arms, her delicate fingers teasing his flesh. She looked up at him as she broke from the kiss, the tase of him still present on her tongue. She blushed and smiled as she whispered to him. Take me, Tsuna....please.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The coming of the Empress {{PRIVATE. Warning! Mature Content~}}   The coming of the Empress {{PRIVATE. Warning! Mature Content~}} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The coming of the Empress {{PRIVATE. Warning! Mature Content~}}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next