SamuraiDA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A samurai rp, with fantasy and action. This site is unrated.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kami no Kun...Tenji... WIP

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tenji Okita
Fushichou Royal Guard
Tenji Okita

Kami no Kun...Tenji... WIP Empty
PostSubject: Kami no Kun...Tenji... WIP   Kami no Kun...Tenji... WIP I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 3:32 am

Name Of Your Style:
Kami no Kun

Style of God
How You Learned It:
This style was taught to Tenji by his master. He has yet to learn the final Attack and therefore has yet to fully master it however, he knows the rest of them
Ability:
Speed, this style focuses around the name and after honed moves. The style works around the famous Iaido styles. This is a tailored spin off of the Iaido. Sometimes referred to as Battou. The ability of this is the first and initial sword draw. The drawing of the sword is fast and the center of this style. The initial draw is three times as fast and powerful that a sword swing of this style. This style is lightning quick and incredibly strong.
Drawback:
This style revolves around drawing the sword and not the attacks after. After the initial draw the style is not useless but instead is an average standard sword style.

Before Edit:
Code:

Ability:
Speed, this style focuses around the name and after honed moves faster than the eye  can see. Simple and to the point. And yes if you practice all your life it is possible. ~.~

Drawback:
This draw back is that the speed of this style is so vast, that one of the attacks can actually cause harm to the user. the speed of this is faster than the eye can see however, it is also the very speed that can cause harm.

Last edited by Tenji Okita on Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:37 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nanamatsu Doki
Kuro Hogosha
Nanamatsu Doki

PostSubject: Re: Kami no Kun...Tenji... WIP   Kami no Kun...Tenji... WIP I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 4:55 am

Please add what your style actually does for you under the ability section. I need a description as that is one of the more important portions of information.
Back to top Go down
https://samuraida.darkbb.com
Tenji Okita
Fushichou Royal Guard
Tenji Okita

PostSubject: Re: Kami no Kun...Tenji... WIP   Kami no Kun...Tenji... WIP I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 11:12 pm

Alright, A added that, sorry about forgetting that.
Back to top Go down
Nanamatsu Doki
Kuro Hogosha
Nanamatsu Doki

PostSubject: Re: Kami no Kun...Tenji... WIP   Kami no Kun...Tenji... WIP I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 1:20 am

Cant sign off on the ability to move faster than the eye can see, that would be too Over Powered as far as the rp is concerned.
Back to top Go down
Tenji Okita
Fushichou Royal Guard
Tenji Okita

PostSubject: Re: Kami no Kun...Tenji... WIP   Kami no Kun...Tenji... WIP I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 6:54 am

How's this then?
Back to top Go down
Nanamatsu Doki
Kuro Hogosha
Nanamatsu Doki

PostSubject: Re: Kami no Kun...Tenji... WIP   Kami no Kun...Tenji... WIP I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 6:57 am

Much better, Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kami no Kun...Tenji... WIP   Kami no Kun...Tenji... WIP I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kami no Kun...Tenji... WIP
Page 1 of 1