SamuraiDA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A samurai rp, with fantasy and action. This site is unrated.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kami no kūki no ha.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tenji Okita
Fushichou Royal Guard
Tenji Okita

Kami no kūki no ha. Empty
PostSubject: Kami no kūki no ha.   Kami no kūki no ha. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 3:47 am

Name Of Your Techniqure:
Kami no kūki no ha.

Lit trans:
Edge of God's air.

Trans:
God's air blade.

How You Learned It:
This was learned from his master and was the last thing taught before the final attack
Effect:
This uses the speed of the Kami no kun style to swing at the enemy. There are two effects essentially. First is that the speed of this techneque is so fast that it causes a slight warping of the space around the blade. This is affected two ways which make the two effects. First is that if the blade hits another than the added warping is striking the blade as well. However, if it misses and they end up like the old samurai where each are a few feet behind the other then the second affect is activated. This causes a delayed warping of the spade between the opponent and the user. From there a visible ball of air forms and explodes outward. The ball is always nearest to the opponent but also strikes the user, hence why this tech is so dangerous.
Cooldown: Ten posts
Duration: instant
Back to top Go down
Nanamatsu Doki
Kuro Hogosha
Nanamatsu Doki

PostSubject: Re: Kami no kūki no ha.   Kami no kūki no ha. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 5:05 am

Couple things.

1. Although we have a lesser fantasy attribute here on the site, things like warping space and using elemental projectiles surpasses the level of fantasy we allow. If you are unsure how to gauge this I would suggest taking a look at other techniques which have been approved to get a feel for the amount of realism we try to maintain.

2. Your effect description was rather confusing, I couldn't get a grasp on what you were really trying to describe. My suggestion for you would be to keep things relatively simple and focus on creative yet ingenious ideas for the sake of the limited fantasy action.

With that I respectfully deny the technique. You are free to rework it or go with another idea, just make sure you add a reply with your new submission and don't edit your original post with new material as this makes things easier for us.
Back to top Go down
https://samuraida.darkbb.com
Tenji Okita
Fushichou Royal Guard
Tenji Okita

PostSubject: Re: Kami no kūki no ha.   Kami no kūki no ha. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 7:41 am

Alright...lets start at the begining....

If something gets moving fast enough then Yes...the air being that object warps around it. Hence why if a certain speed is reached the air instead of warping back in on it's self collapes creating a sonic boom. I hate to sound like a prick or anything but Aparently you've never heard of the sound barrier that we broke a LONG time ago. That's what warping air is. Not Science fiction actually.

Next...

If it was confusing then read it again? Perhpas several times? Look I will reword it if you like..It's rather easy to understand once you think about it in realistic terms and not science fiction. ~.~ Again i do not wish to sound like an ass.

READ CAREFULLY PLEASE:

WHEN THE BLADE STRIKES ANOTHER THE ADDED WARPING OF SPACE BEHIND THE BLADE CLIDES WITH THE BLADE TOO.

Next is that if it misses the warping affect activates.

is that better? Again sorry if I sound like an ass not my intention
Back to top Go down
Nanamatsu Doki
Kuro Hogosha
Nanamatsu Doki

PostSubject: Re: Kami no kūki no ha.   Kami no kūki no ha. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 8:27 am

Alright don't insult my intelligence, I don't care what your intent is you are out of line. Warping air to the degree you are trying to imply is unacceptable, end of discussion. Technique denied. Due to unnecessary flaming this topic is locked, you may create another creation topic if you wish to re apply.
Back to top Go down
https://samuraida.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kami no kūki no ha.   Kami no kūki no ha. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kami no kūki no ha.
Page 1 of 1