SamuraiDA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A samurai rp, with fantasy and action. This site is unrated.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Kuro Hogosha Rumor Investigation. {Open}

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Nanamatsu Doki
Kuro Hogosha
Nanamatsu Doki

The Kuro Hogosha Rumor Investigation. {Open} Empty
PostSubject: The Kuro Hogosha Rumor Investigation. {Open}   The Kuro Hogosha Rumor Investigation. {Open} I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 3:46 am

" Land of the Blue Dragon eh, I guess its time to see if the rumors around here are as accurate as I think they are." He uttered in thought as made his way into a small encampment in the Eastern Outskirts. For such a small establishment the encampment was outfitted with its own sake house along with a few small cabins sparsely populated throughout the 100 yard vicinity. His black basket woven sandals slid quietly up the steps as the 5'9 pale brown skinned samurai entered the sake house through the patio entrance. Inside he found a few other samurai along with a handful of commoners aside from the two well endowed waitresses tending the bar. As he walked in the room fell quiet for a moment as all the occupants took a second to address and survey who had just arrived. Given his average black and white trimmed kimono and common short ponytail hair style the occupants soon brushed him off as a regular and went on about their business. Although as he proceeded forward to the bar, he could not help but feel the piercing fire of eyes staring him down. Based upon his previous assessment, the direction from which he felt the eyes glaring were from the table of samurai off into the corner. Intentionally Doki pulled up a bar stool closest to their position and listened in on their rather audible drunken conversation.

As he waved off the bartender after she inquired about his thirst his brow raised as he overheard gossip circulating around the Kuro Hogosha. " Y-yeah, that's him the Fenikkusu Kumori I-I-In the fleshhhhhh!" Doki's brown soon crammed together as he found himself in serious thought." That voice, It's gotta be--" His thoughts were cut off as he watched the trio of samurai rise from their table. Doki had been a samurai way to long for him not to act upon his instincts. He could tell just by how the demeanor in the bar changed that trouble was afoot, if he were to fight the samurai here he would be drawing more attention to himself than he would have liked.

Quickly standing from his sedentary position Doki made swiftly made his way out of the sake house and walked swiftly out into the night, venturing through the dense forest in attempts to stray away from the conflict." It was him, and to think he used to be my closest ally. Leaking my Identity through rumor in the Easter Territory is obviously his doing, damn that Yasutoru.." He cursed in thought as he flashed back to the last moment before exited the sake house, catching a glimpse of his former, yet now inebriated ex partner Rasukai Yasutoru. Doki knew in his mind retreating from the situation would only worsen the gravity of information that he would leak next if he were to leave after being seen in person." I suppose I will have to confront him then, and if I know Yasutoru he shouldn't be too far behind." And just like clockwork, the silhouette of his ex partner and his two counterparts became visible through the night within the matter of minuets.

" Now I know the legendary Fenikkusu Kumori is not running like a scared child..{A loud belch is followed by a drunken hiccup.} Aren't you just sooo happy to see an old friend." Doki's eyes narrowed as he saw Yasutoru slowly unsheath his blade with a half cocked smile that reflected his subconscious jealousy toward him. " Oi Oi, I think you fella's have the wrong guy. I am but a simple..." Doki stopped midway through his sentence as he watched the two other samurai charge him and jump into the air with their blades held vertically above their heads in attempts to slash down at him from above. " C-C.. Cut the crap, you know you cant fool me with your ignorance act. I-I-I've known you waaay too long!" Doki placed his hand on the hilt of his blade, his jade sheath beginning to sparkle in the moonlight. He was prepared to defend himself with the skills and abilities that sparked legend throughout the land, the burden of the sword was upon him yet again.
Back to top Go down
https://samuraida.darkbb.com
Ken Ishimaru
Kage
Ken Ishimaru

PostSubject: Re: The Kuro Hogosha Rumor Investigation. {Open}   The Kuro Hogosha Rumor Investigation. {Open} I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 5:24 am

Ken made his way silently, maneuvering through the bamboo forest through the darkness of the night. He had heard there was a small encampment up ahead and what better place for a group of wanderers to settle down for the night. Though he was anxious to set up camp and head to sleep he maintained his steady maneuvering, out in a forest such as this one so late a night, one couldn't be more careful. Making his way past some more stalks of bamboo he heard the sounds of conversation. Ken stopped dead in his tracks and looks around, making sure that said conversation wasn't of someone who was watching his movements. After this suspicion was laid to rest, he began to make his way towards the sound of the voices coming to cluster of bamboo, just large enough to hide behind and eavesdrop. Ken slyly made his way forward, lowering himself behind the shoots and listening to the conversation. It seemed the brown skinned man was to be mugged. Though, this is what it merely appeared to be. Listening further into their conversation it seemed these unsavory characters had recognized this man. This assumption these men made could have just been the sake talking, as the drunken belch and hiccup that was heard could attest, but the name he referred to the man as stood out. "Fenikkusu Kumori?" Ken spoke this name silently to himself. This name...it wasn't one that the average drunk would go around accusing others of being. Ken began to eye the accused man, noticing the blade that rested on his hip. His initial instinct to run in and help the poor man had now died down, his only feeling about this situation now was curiosity. If this man was truly who they accused him of being, he wouldn't need their help to defend himself. Soon enough, two other drunken samurai made their way forwards, leaping upwards and slashing down at him from above. He smirked, this would be entertaining.
Back to top Go down
Nanamatsu Doki
Kuro Hogosha
Nanamatsu Doki

PostSubject: Re: The Kuro Hogosha Rumor Investigation. {Open}   The Kuro Hogosha Rumor Investigation. {Open} I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 6:37 am

A brilliant flash of Jade would flicker brightly through the area as Doki would quickly unsheathed his blade under the fresh beams of moonlight, immediately following would be the sound of the two airborne samurai's blood curdling screams as he sheathed his blade just as quickly as he had drawn it. In the seconds past the two samurai henchmen had their stomachs cut open in mid air in what appeared to be one lightning quick slash from their single foe."I guess those guys must have been drunk as well, leaving themselves wide open like that." He uttered in thought as he set his set his sights back upon Yasutora." So tell me, is the guy over behind the cluster of bamboo with you as well?" He stated in frustration as he outstretched his left hand pointed toward the cluster of bamboo adjacent to him. " What! What!" Yasutora exclaimed as he charged drunkenly over toward the bamboo cluster which Doki had pointed out, swinging his sword in a barbaric manner.

OOC: Yasutora is an officer rank samurai, though due to his drunken condition he is a lot less skilled though still formidable.
Back to top Go down
Kyra
Kage
Kyra

PostSubject: Re: The Kuro Hogosha Rumor Investigation. {Open}   The Kuro Hogosha Rumor Investigation. {Open} I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 9:02 am

Kyra was following closely behind Ken, stalking his every movement, shifting through the bamboo and other foliage that blocked her path. All of a sudden Ken stopped dead in his tracks as if something gained his attention. Then almost as if a signal went off, Ken changed from his original route which was to an encampment that they were supposed to be staying at for the night. He moved quickly yet as quietly as he could through the bamboo. Kyra followed as quickly as possible with more or less sound, but she wasn't able to maintain the same speed as him and lost him shortly after. She didn't say a word, knowingly that he was trying to be quiet and saying something would be pointless of her anyways. Either way she would catch up soon after he reached his destination, so she was in no hurry to keep up.

Then after a few seconds of the sound of the bamboo and other foliage being pushed aside, she heard what seemed to be a fight. She changed her pace and moved without worry of sound now. She could hear voices now and the smell of blood filled the air. Someone had surely been killed and she had to hurry to aid Ken if he required it. After what was around 15 seconds Ken could be seen standing at the edge of the foliage. A small clearing in the forest laid out before him. in the clearing there was a man was charging towards him with a sword held in the air. It was painfully apparent the man planned to cut down Ken where he stood for disrupting their "meeting." Regardless if someone held their sword towards Ken it was her duty to kill them even at the cost of her own life. As the man swung his sword down she drew her own out and blocked his blow with a single hand on her hilt. Ken stood there as if he knew she would come right in time and block. Her gaze quickly shifted towards the other man who stood over two dead samurai and was looking towards them. Her gaze shifted back and her nose wrinkled as the smell of sake was apparent. In all honesty she hated alcohol beverages and this man was drunk to a high degree. "W-what the?" The man was a little confused as to what happened and clearly his senses were off balance from being drunk. With her free hand she made her and into a fist and aimed towards the stomach, which almost struck home. The man was drunk, but it was clear he wasn't an amateur when it came to fighting. He moved back and into the middle of the clearing once again and pointed his sword at her. "So you'll be the first one to die eh?!" He ended it with an abrupt hiccup.

She exited the foliage and her translucent blue sword became visible under the light of the moon. As she moved it through the moonlight, it seemed as if it was leaving a trail behind its movements. Without a word she charged at the drunk samurai. She quickly brought in a powerful horizontal slash from the left. The samurai blocked it effectively, but felt the pressure from the attack as his feet slid a little from the impact. He hiccuped again and smiled as he went onto the counter attack. He pushed back her blade leaving her open and surprised for a split second. He attempted to go for a killing blow by disemboweling her. But luckily she jumped back in just enough time. The blade cut her clothes a little and left a small cut on the stomach region. His sword's tip barely entered the flesh of her stomach. She made no sound and didn't seem phased from the injury. She landed on her feet and straightened up. Her gaze remained fixated on the drunk samurai who had no problem with his footing even though he was drunk. She thought to herself what the best course of action could be and decided to attempt a charge again. This time with a different method.

The samurai was clearly arrogant about his skill and being drunk didn't help him there as well. So she believed that he wouldn't dodge this attack because of that arrogance. She stood there for a moment in a traditional one handed stance. Then, all of a sudden, she let her arms drop down as if she was giving up. The samurai looked surprised for a second and hiccuped again. "Giving up allllllreeeeeaaddy? Guess you realized you are no ma(Hiccup.)tch for me." He moved in to kill her, but then she straightened up and her eyes became cold and she brought her sword upwards from the bottom right first. The samurai was caught off guard due to arrogance and liquor. He was good enough to attempt to block the blow as it came up. But it soon became apparent he wasn't expecting such a tremendous force to come from a small girl. His arm flew back and he lost his blade. "This is what happens when one becomes too arrogant." She brought her sword down form the final piece of the X. The sword cut deep from shoulder through abdomen, cutting him in half vertically. Her gaze unmoving or uncaring of the deed she just did. She flashed her blade to the side making the blood come off the metal and quickly returned it to it's sheath. The battle could have turned out differently if he wasn't drunk or so arrogant.

She looked over to Ken and walked over toward where he stood at the edge of the foliage. Once she returned to his side she watched the other man carefully. If he made any hostile movements she would attempt to defend Ken. He was their leader after all and she was just a pawn for him to use. She didn't care though, as long as their goal was met.
Back to top Go down
Ken Ishimaru
Kage
Ken Ishimaru

PostSubject: Re: The Kuro Hogosha Rumor Investigation. {Open}   The Kuro Hogosha Rumor Investigation. {Open} I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 7:08 pm

A smile slowly crept across the face of Ken as he watched the two men fall, nearly being sliced in half. Ken's hunch to stay out of the way proved to be a wise decision, a decision that proved this man was exactly who they accused him of being. The only question that still lingered was the reason behind the famed Fenikkusu Kumori's presence within the Eastern Outskirts. This wasn't just a place you'd lackadaisically take a walk in, he had to be here on business. Ken smirked at this realization, a chance to figure out what some of the higher-ups were up to. This smirk of his soon turned into a sigh as heard more of their conversation. It seemed they had figured out that he had been snooping around, and now an enraged drunk was slashing his sword about wildly, charging towards Ken. Ken slowly stood up while making his way into the clearing, revealing himself to both Fenikkusu and the drunken idiot. Though it would have been against the better judgement of many, Ken didn't move an inch as the charging drunk made his way towards him. He wasn't intimidated, or rather, he had no reason to be. In a matter of moments the event that he anticipated occurred, Kyra now stood between the both of them, blocking the mans blade with her own.

He began to smile as he watched the ensuing battle. "You cut it close there, didn't you?" He said this teasingly but nodded his head to her before making his way towards the brown skinned man. "Soooo, you're the famed Kumori, Fenkikusu. I have to say it's a pleasure to meet such a renowned man such as yourself so far into the Outskirts." The tone in which he said this made it blatantly obvious this was more of a question as to why he was here, than an actual statement.
Back to top Go down
Taimatsu
Kage
Taimatsu

PostSubject: Re: The Kuro Hogosha Rumor Investigation. {Open}   The Kuro Hogosha Rumor Investigation. {Open} I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 7:38 pm

Taimatsu, or Tai as she is called by her husband Ken and their companion Kyra, was at the front of this wandering group as they were making their way through this full bamboo forest while in the middle of night. Why was she in the front instead of behind? Because she loved to explore and adventure and this gave way to that pleasure she gets from making their own path towards a camping site they have heard about. They needed a place to stop and rest for a while. She was lightly humming as she would move among the bamboo forest, not making any other noises other then the humming she was doing herself. What she wasn’t aware is that she was now alone on this trail of theirs that they were to follow. She wasn’t paying attention and was too much pulled into the excitement and pleasure of exploring this new territory. She stopped though when she took a rest from humming and came to a fork in where they would have needed to go. “Which way should we go? Left or right?” She called back behind her, but got no answer. “Hun?” She asked as she started to frown. She turned around and frowned some more as she saw that no one else was with her. “Where did that man go this time?” She huffed some as she put her hands on her hips some. She didn't need to worry about Kyra as much since Kyra was like a bodyguard of sorts for Ken. She sighed and shook her head before she started to follow her tracks to see if she lost them or if something has happened to them that she wasn’t aware of.

By the time she got close to an area, she heard the sound of swords clashing. It sounded as if someone was in a battle then she heard the sound of something falling to the ground. Most likely a dead body. She became curious and moved in the direction of where she heard this. As she got closer she noticed that it was Ken and Kyra standing in front of another male samurai and there were three dead men on the ground. She crossed her arms over her generous breasts as she walked out into the clearing right behind Kyra and Ken. She was about to open her mouth as if to speak to them, but stopped when Ken was speaking to the other male as he made his way towards him. She stayed silent as she followed Ken’s movements before she moved to his side. She gave him as well as Kyra an annoyed look for them leaving her behind instead of telling her where they went. They made her worried for them and she hated that feeling, even more so as a samurai.
Back to top Go down
Nanamatsu Doki
Kuro Hogosha
Nanamatsu Doki

PostSubject: Re: The Kuro Hogosha Rumor Investigation. {Open}   The Kuro Hogosha Rumor Investigation. {Open} I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 8:24 pm

" It seems Yasutoru's demon habit has finally lead to his death, I will miss you friend." He grieved briefly on the inside with silence and a hint of relief. It would have cost a piece of his soul for him to slay one of his closest friends in life, regardless of the wrongs he had done against him. Still however Doki was sure he had only sensed one presence behind the bamboo cluster, perhaps the long haired male samurai was traveling with some others and took a wrong turn someplace." That silver haired woman isn't half bad with the sword, though she should be thankful Yasutoru was inebriated or else that joust to the stomach would have been much more potent and killed her for sure. I suppose the cycle continues.." Drawing his light brown eyes back over toward the muscular long haired male samurai, Doki raised a defensive brow as he watched him approach. Unsure of his intentions the phantom legend decided it best to keep a cool head, although he was against the way of the sword his old adrenaline lust for combat was still fresh after his couple clean kills." Oi Oi, Fenkikusu? I'm afraid your mistaken I am but a humble samurai wanderer during these oppressive times." He replied with an overzealous expression of innocence in his face and a smile that reflected his genuine modesty."Besides, you shouldn't run with knowledge you get from drunken Samurai, it could get you killed." He added as he glanced briefly at the dead bodies adjacent to him, their blood staining the rich grassy soil. At that moment yet another female samurai entered the area, this one adorning a look of annoyance for whatever reason. " This one must be quite the ladies man. Instead of women fighting over him he's got them fighting for him, genius!" He thought with a facetious tone of voice while maintaining his quirky ploy of persona.
Back to top Go down
Ken Ishimaru
Kage
Ken Ishimaru

PostSubject: Re: The Kuro Hogosha Rumor Investigation. {Open}   The Kuro Hogosha Rumor Investigation. {Open} I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 9:08 pm

Ken chuckled a bit as he heard the mans reply. It was indeed true what he said, trusting such potent information from such an inebriated source wasn't the wisest thing a person could do. He was inclined to just go with the obvious "This guy was drunk, so what he said was nonsense" attitude, but being as it may this his attitude seemed a bit..awkward. His smile seemed innocent, too innocent for someone who had just cut down two samurai in but an instant. It gave him the appearance that he was putting up a facade, though Ken had already assumed this was the case. There was no use in furthering investigation into his identity though, he made it obvious he wanted it hidden and prying would only serve to cause further complications. "You're right...Be that as it may it is still a pleasure to meet you, "Humble Samurai"." he said this jokingly before he heard footsteps behind him. Slowly turning to his side he was Tai walk to his side. He smiled as he observed the annoyed look on her face. He had forgotten that both he and Kyra had left her to venture forward while they investigated the ruckus they heard in the woods. He slowly brushed the hair that had fallen in front of her face out of the way and leaned in before kissing her lips, giving her the best apology he could at the moment. "Sorry about that, seems I got as adventurous as you for bit" He smiled one more before laughing a bit, then turning his attention back to the "humble samurai". "Seeing as those three men were very much intoxicated...Would it be safe to assume that the encampment and a bar are up ahead?
Back to top Go down
Kyra
Kage
Kyra

PostSubject: Re: The Kuro Hogosha Rumor Investigation. {Open}   The Kuro Hogosha Rumor Investigation. {Open} I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 9:38 pm

Kyra stood there in silence as "small talk" was exchanged between the two. She couldn't help but feel as if this guy was a threat in someway, but she wouldn't attack him unless he made an offensive move or unless she was ordered to. Her gaze slightly shifted as Taimatsu entered the clearing now on the other side of Ken. She seemed annoyed at the fact both of them left her in the forest. Ken apologized quickly and Kyra stared down Doki. She then decided it would be best to clean the small wound she received earlier. But just as she was about to the air became tense and her hand slowly drifted to the hilt of her sword. She doubted the man would attack on a 3 to 1 basis. Then Ken asked a question in an attempt to clear the tension, which asked if the encampment was up ahead. She slowly backed her hand away from her sword and pulled a cloth out from a pouch on her waist which she used to carry medical supplies. She then produced a small bottle of alcohol to clean the wound. Another thing she learned from her constant amount of reading. With bottle and cloth in hand she returned a little into the forest not too far ahead in case their conversation escalated in anyway. She poured a little of the contents of the bottle on the cloth and gently rubbed the wound clearing it of blood. Luckily it was done bleeding by then and all she was doing now was cleaning the blood and disinfecting the wound. She sighed to herself as she had to stitch her clothes back together where it was cut by the sword. She stood and looked back into the clearing and made sure everything was still ok. She quickly placed the items she used back into the small bag and stood at the edge of the clearing. She missed a little of the conversation, but it wasn't too important to her to know what had been said. She slowly walked back towards her group and arrived shortly at Ken and Taimatsu's side.
Back to top Go down
Taimatsu
Kage
Taimatsu

PostSubject: Re: The Kuro Hogosha Rumor Investigation. {Open}   The Kuro Hogosha Rumor Investigation. {Open} I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 2:05 am

She moved her purple eyes to Ken as he turned and looked at her, smiling as he saw her annoyance. She was one of those that get quiet when annoyed or angered. She looks up at him as he moved the ruby red locks of her hair out of the way before he kissed her. The annoyance she had dimmed down quiet a bit as she kissed him back, her lips bowing upwards in a smirk of sorts. “Next time, I want in. Besides, I can’t stay mad or even annoyed with you for long.” She said as she kept that smirk on her lips. She turned her head to watch Kyra from the corner of her eye. She was checking to make sure if Kyra needed any assistance at all to deal with that wound of hers. When she saw that Kyra didn’t need her help, she turned her head as well as her attention back to the male before them. She stayed silent as Ken spoke to the other male and waited for a response from him.
Back to top Go down
Nanamatsu Doki
Kuro Hogosha
Nanamatsu Doki

PostSubject: Re: The Kuro Hogosha Rumor Investigation. {Open}   The Kuro Hogosha Rumor Investigation. {Open} I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 2:40 am

" Indeed, Indeed, much obliged!" he replied in response to the long dark haired samurai's greeting. He could tell by the strange looks he was getting that his ploy was essentially fooling no one. Although he may have been well versed with the blade, theater was not something he had any skill for. None the less it was better than no front at all, even if the man did believe the words of his now deceased friend he could only assume with no solid factual evidence other than drunken hear say. Moments after the second woman appeared things began to get a little intimate between she and the dark haired samurai, their public display seemed a bit out of place, after all making out in the presence of three dead bodies wasn't exactly classical romance. At any rate conversation picked up again with yet another inquiring statement from the dark haired pimp." Yes yes! If you keep traveling as you were you will run into the encampment in about fifty yards." He replied with the same overzealous attitude as before." I must be going now, those thugs seemed to have run me off schedule. Take care of yourselves now!" He exclaimed with a tone of out of placed excitement as he began to leave the area, waving his right hand with excessive hyper active motion.

[Topic Left]

OOC: I had been contemplating giving you your own evil faction since Kyra had pm'd me, this topic was merely to see how well you stuck to your characters and the level at which you rp. Needless to say I am pleased and will be giving you all your own evil faction! Though I wont be auto promoting whomever the leader would be to leader rank since all of our leader ranks full up. So you will have to advance your skills through attempting to copy/reproducing styles and techniques you will fight against.(Details of this can be found under combat rules). If you have any questions comments or concerns you know how to contact me. Whomever the head of the faction will be please post your faction registration so you guys can become official!
Back to top Go down
Ken Ishimaru
Kage
Ken Ishimaru

PostSubject: Re: The Kuro Hogosha Rumor Investigation. {Open}   The Kuro Hogosha Rumor Investigation. {Open} I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 5:05 am

Ken smirked some more as the "humble samurai" continued with his act. Ken found it more amusing to just go along with his charade though, smiling back to him as he spoke. "Thank you sir, we've been searching for this camp for hours. Take care of yourself as well." He nodded towards the man as he made his way off to leave the area. Once the man was far enough way, Ken put his arm around Tai's waist and began to walk with her towards the area that the man had pointed out as being where the camp was. He leaned over and kissed her cheek, but began to whisper in her ear his action hidden by her hair. "Looks like we just had a run in with Fenikkusu Kumori...he seems to be a lot stronger seeing him in person. We'll confront him again soon enough though...." He then turned his head to the side a bit and looked toward Kyra, nodding to her. "You did great back there. Your technique is getting stronger".
Back to top Go down
Taimatsu
Kage
Taimatsu

PostSubject: Re: The Kuro Hogosha Rumor Investigation. {Open}   The Kuro Hogosha Rumor Investigation. {Open} I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 5:59 am

Tai merely rose a brow at the other male at how he acted and spoke. It didn't take a genius to see that he was putting up a front of some kind against them. She watched him closely, clearly not trusting him yet not going to attack unless she was provoked first. She looked towards her husband as she felt his arm go around her waist before he started to walk in the direction where the other male claimed that the bar and camping site was. She smiled as she felt his kiss to her cheek, but she was also closely listening to what he whispered within her ear. She blinked silently to show him that he understood. She sighed a bit as she looked to them. "I call the first kill next time." She said with a smirk in a semi-playful manner. She loved to test out her skill indeed.
Back to top Go down
Kyra
Kage
Kyra

PostSubject: Re: The Kuro Hogosha Rumor Investigation. {Open}   The Kuro Hogosha Rumor Investigation. {Open} I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 8:51 am

Kyra came back in time to catch the last bit of the conversation. She then stood in silence and watched as the man disappeared into the forest. She then barely overheard what Ken said to Taimatsu and couldn't help but reach towards her sword. She sighed and restrained herself for now. She was then complimented by Ken that her technique had improved. This was most likely due to her constant training wherever they went. She constantly attempted to further her abilities to be more useful to their goals. They were almost into the forest again until Kyra turned to follow Ken and Taimatsu. She knew the time for their actions were getting closer and closer. By then she needed to be a master of her style and claim her revenge and achieve the goal that lead her to join them in this journey. "Fenikkusu Kumori, huh? Next time we see you it will probably be your last." She said in a cold voice that would send a shiver down anyone's spine who heard it. Ken and Taimatsu kissed and disappeared into the forest and was shortly followed by Kyra. She dismissed Taimatsu's earlier comment, as she didn't give turns. If someone was a threat to their goal she would cut them down.
Back to top Go down
Ken Ishimaru
Kage
Ken Ishimaru

PostSubject: Re: The Kuro Hogosha Rumor Investigation. {Open}   The Kuro Hogosha Rumor Investigation. {Open} I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 7:11 pm

Ken smirked back to Tai as he heard her. She was always one to embrace battle, a quality that Ken loved about her. "I have no qualms with that." As he said this though he could hear Kyra's voice, a rarity among many of the actions she would usually take. He listened intently to her words, as to use her voice meant she found something significant as to even use her voice to remark on it. He smiled and laughed a bit as he heard her words, as she spoke nothing but the truth. He then looked back to Tai, hugging her a bit closer as they continued to walk. "Seems you'll have to beat out Kyra for that first kill." He said this jokingly as they continued their walk through the bamboo forest, soon enough coming to a clearing in which the light of fire, and the sound of people gathered around began to emanate. They had finally made it to the encampment area. Looking around he noticed the camping area and the tents they had for rent. They weren't all that large but costed very little. He then looked to Tai and Kyra, "How many tents do you two prefer I get?"
Back to top Go down
Taimatsu
Kage
Taimatsu

PostSubject: Re: The Kuro Hogosha Rumor Investigation. {Open}   The Kuro Hogosha Rumor Investigation. {Open} I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 1:10 am

Tai smirked as she let one of her hands stroke the side of his jaw softly and in a teasing manner. “Give you an excuse to watch me, hm?” She said with a snicker. She heard what Kyra said as well and she merely nodded her head as she agreed with what Kyra just stated. It was a threat as well as a promise all rolled into one. She hugs Ken closer in response as she was pulled more against him. She smirked and only laughed softly as she shook her head. In truth, she did not care who killed him, as she knew that Kyra can’t kill them all by herself so there was always someone for Tai herself to fight against. She continued to walk, going back to her soft humming as she did so. Soon they made it to the camp site. As Ken asked the question about tents, she looked over one of the tents. “We’ll have to go with two. The tents are not big enough for all three of us to sleep in without feeling as if we’re sardines packed into a can.” She said as she then started to look around for a good area of where they can set up camp for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Kyra
Kage
Kyra

PostSubject: Re: The Kuro Hogosha Rumor Investigation. {Open}   The Kuro Hogosha Rumor Investigation. {Open} I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 3:07 am

Kyra listened in on the pair as they talked and said nothing in response as she believed it wasn't needed. Apparently they overheard her earlier line, but they all knew it to be true. He was the enemy and as their enemy they would meet him again. Most likely not on the friendliest terms either. They reached the encampment that seemed to have voices here and there even though it seemed late. She wasn't exactly tired after the adrenaline from fighting wore off and Ken was asking how many tents they should get. Taimatsu brought up they should get two as they were small tents after all. Kyra thought for a second and held up a single finger to indicate one. Kyra then turned and wandered off straying away from Ken and Taimatsu. She decided she was going to look over the encampment and see if it would provide the group with any danger of sleeping her. Often these encampments held random groups, including some of the Ryu faction and Fushichou Faction even though rare, it has happened. It even escalated into a conflict before ending up in a result they had to leave the encampment of course there was the chance the encampment would fine and there would be no one of importance. An hour passed and after carefully combing through every person and asking who has been coming and going recently she found it as no threat. Of course there could be someone undercover like the man they met earlier. She sighed and headed towards the edge of the camp with a lantern she obtained during her search through the encampment. She sat down back against a tree with lantern next to her and pulled out a book. She opened to were she left off last and began reading listening to the noise of the encampment. She decided it would be best to stay up for awhile and watch the encampment's movements for anything hostile. Then fall asleep here under the sky, even though it was slightly uncomfortable she had no issue doing so.
Back to top Go down
Ken Ishimaru
Kage
Ken Ishimaru

PostSubject: Re: The Kuro Hogosha Rumor Investigation. {Open}   The Kuro Hogosha Rumor Investigation. {Open} I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 5:02 am

Ken nodded as he listened to Tai's reason for getting two tents. "That makes sense...I'll get two then..." He reached into his pocket to pull out the money for the tent rental when he noticed Kyra raise a single finger before walking off. He smiled some as he saw this. "Look's like we'll only be needing one tent, Tai." He turned to the man in charge of the rentals and paid for a single tent. He looked to Tai and motioned for her to come with him as the man led him to the tent they'd be residing in until the morning. Ken made his way inside and looked around, noticing the chair and the single futon that laid on the floor. He cracked a smile as he looked some more, "Very extravagant...." He laughed a bit to himself and decided he'd get ready for bed while he waited for Tai, taking a seat on the chair he began to remove his robe, leaving only his hakama on.
Back to top Go down
Taimatsu
Kage
Taimatsu

PostSubject: Re: The Kuro Hogosha Rumor Investigation. {Open}   The Kuro Hogosha Rumor Investigation. {Open} I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 3:11 pm

She nodded her head to him before she saw from the corner of her eye that Kyra showed with a finger that he only needed to buy one. She then watched Kyra walk off, shaking her head some as she placed her hands on her hips some. “Looks like it hun.” She said as she nodded her head as she watched Kyra scout out the area some more. She then turned her attention back to Ken as she felt him motioning for her to come with him, smiling as she did. She followed Ken into the tent and looked around as well. She rolled her eyes some at Ken as she chuckled. “Better then some of the other tents that we had rent in the past.” She said as she smiled and moved towards the futon. As she reached it, she bent over while she was untying the shoes she wore. She would slip them off and put them to the side before she took her blade and put it into close range near the futon right beside her shoes. “Are you ready for bed?” She called out to him as she slowly straightened up while her hands were in her hair, taking it down from the ponytail it was in.
Back to top Go down
Ken Ishimaru
Kage
Ken Ishimaru

PostSubject: Re: The Kuro Hogosha Rumor Investigation. {Open}   The Kuro Hogosha Rumor Investigation. {Open} I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 6:53 am

Ken sat in the chair for a moment, thinking back on their chance meeting with Fenikkuso. He hadn't imagined he'd meet the legend under such circumstances, but he was glad that he did. It gave him a better perspective of this person, not seeing him as what all the rumors and hearsay explained of him, but seeing him as a man. A man he'd soon need to topple over in order to accomplish his goals. A smirk spread across his face as this thought came into his mind. Just from observing his movements for only a couple of moments he could tell the level at which Fenikkuso was. A level that Ken would soon attain. He chuckled a bit to himself, it had been a while since Ken had been excited about a future opponent. “Are you ready for bed?”. Ken's demeanor soon changed as he heard Tai's voice, a warm smile now replacing his smirk. Ken slowly made his way from the chair and walked to Tai, kissing her lips as he removed Tsurugi No Umi from his hip. "Yeah...I was a little lost in thought." He smiled once more and placed his blade on the floor next to the futon, just in case something were to occur while they slept. He slipped off his sandals as well and laid down on the futon, putting his hands behind his head as he laid back.
Back to top Go down
Taimatsu
Kage
Taimatsu

PostSubject: Re: The Kuro Hogosha Rumor Investigation. {Open}   The Kuro Hogosha Rumor Investigation. {Open} I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 1:14 pm

She smiled as she kissed him back. Her hands finally pulling her hair free from its ponytail state so that it hanged down straight down her back with the waves of an ocean. She ran one of her hands through her blood red hair some as she watched him place his blade and his sandals next to the futon like what she did with her own blade and shoes. She smiled some more and chuckled as she moved closer to the futon and waited for him to lie down and get comfortable before she too started to lay down on the futon with him. She moved her body close to his, starting to cuddling up with him as she laid the side of her head on his chest. She smiled as she closed her eyes some as she started to speak to him. “Was it about that male Samurai today?” She asked him as she stayed close to him.
Back to top Go down
Ken Ishimaru
Kage
Ken Ishimaru

PostSubject: Re: The Kuro Hogosha Rumor Investigation. {Open}   The Kuro Hogosha Rumor Investigation. {Open} I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 9:28 pm

As his wife laid next to him and laid her head on his chest, he began to wrap his arm around her, holding her closer as she asked him what exactly his mind had been on. He smiled to her before kissing her, she was always able to tell what was on his mind. "You're right, I was wondering If I'd be able to stand up to him when the time eventually came...but knowing I have you and Kyra by my side I feel more confident about it." He leans in some and kisses her deeper this time, "I'm glad you're mine, Tai."
Back to top Go down
Taimatsu
Kage
Taimatsu

PostSubject: Re: The Kuro Hogosha Rumor Investigation. {Open}   The Kuro Hogosha Rumor Investigation. {Open} I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 11:35 pm

She smiles and kissed him back as she was pulled closer into his arms. She chuckled some as she looked at him closely. “Do not worry, you’re more then able to stand up to him. And you wouldn’t be standing up to him alone, like you said you have me and Kyra by your side to help you. Besides, nobody will hurt my husband while I’m alive.” She told him before he leaned in and kissed her deeper. She kissed him back deeper in return. “I’m glad as well, but more glad that you’re mine Ken.” She told him as she stroked the side of his face before she trailed her fingers down the scar that went diagonally on his chest. She lightly kissed the top of his scar where it began.
Back to top Go down
Tenji Okita
Fushichou Royal Guard
Tenji Okita

PostSubject: Re: The Kuro Hogosha Rumor Investigation. {Open}   The Kuro Hogosha Rumor Investigation. {Open} I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 6:15 am

The snapping of miscellaneous items under his feet caused him to be heard. But this didn't bother him, he was still well suited for all occasions. He wore no markings that he was from anywhere. No signs of him ever being from a the royal guard or even who he was in the past other than what he looked like. All the towns knew him, all the citizens knew who this man was by stories told and retold. They all feared the Black Flash. No one knowing his real name except for his teacher and his family, aside from those he loved.

His eyes laid on a tent and he simply stood there. His black afro like hair standing calmly, a cigarette in his mouth, and his lips inhaling a bit of the smoke. His clogs had ceased their trashing of the ground when he came to a halt. His left hand gripping the saya of his kataka, his pride and joy of the new era, and he pondered what it would be like to still have his old beauty. This one however, was just as good, and to top it off, reverse blade. His other hand slowly crept to his cigarette, his index finger and thumb grasping the end of the blunt like object he looked around. Seeing a rather strange plant he thought a moment. Taking the last drag from his cigarette and let it simply fall from his grasp. tearing the ground up, he put the lit object out and plucked the plant.

From there he started to tear the plant apart, taking only what seemed to be the good part of it. He remembered his friend had showed him this before as that very friend got Tenji accustomed to this plant and it's smell of burning. his hands tore it apart and placed it in a small rolling paper which he wrapped up and lit. With that he took a deep inhale and could feel the smoke caressing his lungs with tiny fingers, the warmth slowly entering his body. With a soft exhale that smoke spewed from his lips as they were cracked a bit, and the smell of Kush was in the air finally. Tenji stood there, gently inhaling, holding for as long as he could, then exhaling. He repeated this for some time and kept his eyes on the tent and the people around him.
Back to top Go down
Ken Ishimaru
Kage
Ken Ishimaru

PostSubject: Re: The Kuro Hogosha Rumor Investigation. {Open}   The Kuro Hogosha Rumor Investigation. {Open} I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 7:35 am

Ken smiled as he heard her words, enjoying the feel of her soft hand caressing the side of his face. She was such a reassuring person, able to motivate him and give him confidence when he otherwise didn't have any. This was yet another trait of hers that he loved, though, he loved everything about this beautiful woman next to him. He soon felt her hand move down to the scar on his chest, her fingers trailing down the sensitive skin of his scar before lightly kissing atop it. While she did so he leaned in closer and began to kiss along her neck, but as he started his eyes quickly darted upwards, looking at the entrance to the tent. He kissed Tai once more upon her neck before he spoke. "It sounds like we have a visitor...". The footsteps he heard stopped right in front of the entrance. It could have been Kyra, but these steps were heavier, more so than she'd make. Ken slowly made his way up, grabbing Tsurugi and placing it back on his hip before moving the material of the tents entrance out of the way only to be greeted by the sight of a man that could only be described as an "Afro Samurai". Ken looked the man up and down before he simply decided to ask, "Can I help you with something?"

OOC: Sucky post, I know ><. Am muy tired Sleep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Kuro Hogosha Rumor Investigation. {Open}   The Kuro Hogosha Rumor Investigation. {Open} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Kuro Hogosha Rumor Investigation. {Open}
Page 1 of 1