SamuraiDA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A samurai rp, with fantasy and action. This site is unrated.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Another day-open to all

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hachirou
Fushichou Royal Guard
Hachirou

Another day-open to all Empty
PostSubject: Another day-open to all   Another day-open to all I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 9:11 am

Hachirou was a bit upset due to his Empress bringing in another man who he had a hard time trusting. He really could say anything about this though seeing as how he was worse, and she trusted him with her life. He felt bad, but he was upset by the sudden introduction, and rather rude lateness of his Empress. It really made him want to go back to his army that was stationed near the capital. Sadly though he could not. He wasn't allowed to leave the capital city. Hell he was barely allowed to leave the palace since he held the highest rank within the imperial army.

Hachirou had a large and rather painful duty to do. He had to go... shopping. Yes, he was running out of food, and didn't want to worry about it later. After all he had some time to kill seeing as how the Empress was going to be busy talking to Hiato, and showing that man around. Hachirou's skin crawled at the very thought of the man. He reminded him of someone he had once fought. Someone who got away on that fateful day years ago. Hachirou shook his head and kept walking forward. He hoped he'd meet someone he knew on this trip, if not then there was nothing to be done about it.
Back to top Go down
MoriYukino
Fushichou Faction
MoriYukino

PostSubject: Re: Another day-open to all   Another day-open to all I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 9:53 am

Mori took a step outside into the fresh air, wearing a loose-fitting yukata she was training in. Figuring she had to pass through the market on her way back anyway, she decided to take the opportunity to pick up the things she would need. She moved in a set path through the weaving customers and merchants, casting a glance at a street performer before pulling out a coin to place in the nearby priest's vessel. With his bell's chime, she was off again, looking through the stands for anything useful.

As she continued along, she spied a familiar figure wrapped in discontent. She subtlely followed him and made her presence known. "Is that you, Hachirou?"
Back to top Go down
Hachirou
Fushichou Royal Guard
Hachirou

PostSubject: Re: Another day-open to all   Another day-open to all I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 10:04 am

Hachirou had found nothing he liked here, other than the few nice apples. He'd been walking around for a little while trying to figure out, just what to do since he could hardly find anything he wanted or needed for that matter. Sure he needed to stock up on food but he was still unaware of what he'd like. He was picky when it came to these kind of matters. Which was weird for him considering he was known for eating almost anything that was not going to kill him in the long run.

While he was walking up a crowd of people who quickly moved aside when they saw who he was. As he was he heard a fimiliar voice. Hachirou turned around to see Mori. She was his trusted friend who had been with him in every battle from when there were both thrown into the army at 15. Hachirou smiled as he walked over towards her. "yes, yes it is Mori. Its been awhile." Hachirou replied as he came to a stop infront of her. "How have you been my friend?" Hachirou asked in a kind yet strong tone.
Back to top Go down
MoriYukino
Fushichou Faction
MoriYukino

PostSubject: Re: Another day-open to all   Another day-open to all I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 7:51 am

"I've been wel enough," she said, putting on hand on her hip with a smile on her serious face. "A nice day for a stroll through the market, don't you think?" She closed the distance between them to a more friendly conversation range. "You seemed a little upset when I saw you walking through here. Is everything okay? Maybe a bit of company would cheer you up."
Back to top Go down
Hachirou
Fushichou Royal Guard
Hachirou

PostSubject: Re: Another day-open to all   Another day-open to all I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 7:37 am

Hachirou smiled. "I'm glad to see your okay, and still breathing. From what I remember you loved battle." Hachirou pointed out as he watched her move closer towards him. "Yes, it is quite the nice day out today, and I could use the company, and don't worry its nothing you have to worry about my dear friend." He replied in a friendly tone. "I have to pick up some food for myself. I seem to be running low so thats why I'm here. What about yourself?" Hachirou asked as turned around and began to walk with Mori.
Back to top Go down
Hiato
Hogosha
Hiato

PostSubject: Re: Another day-open to all   Another day-open to all I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 9:07 pm

Hiato walks down. He looks around the streets. ' Where is he ' Hiato thinks to himself. He spots Hachirou walking with Mori. He walks up " Hello , sorry to Interrupt you but the Empress wishes you to start ' the tournament ' as she called it in the colliseium " Hiato stops talking and waits for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Hachirou
Fushichou Royal Guard
Hachirou

PostSubject: Re: Another day-open to all   Another day-open to all I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 11:59 pm

Hachirou was a little surprised to see Hiato come up and give him the orders from Moka. Hachirou facepalmed as he suddenly realized something. "What the hell Hime?" Hachirou thought as he quickly looked over at Mori who was walking with him the whole time. "Mori, I'd like it if you'd come with me and help me setup this event, seeing as how this is an order from the Empress." Hachirou asked in a kind tone. He really was losing all respect for her today. She just up and told him to start the event without much time to get it ready. She was also late to an important meeting, which he thought was about her trying to help someone, when in fact she came with some random scar covered man who looked like he couldn't give a shit about anyone else but himself. Hachirou then looked up at Hiato who kindly took the task of giving him the orders. "Thank you Lord Hiato, I'll get right to it. I won't keep you, seeing as how your most likely going to be busy getting things together for this peace thats to come." Hachirou thanked Hiato as he bowed in respect.

Hachirou just sighed. He had to let go of this anger. He'd have to have a talk with her about today, and her sudden orders, and tardyness regarding this day. Sadly though what he'd find out would break his heart and most likely send him back to the front lines. The only area that Hachirou would feel more at home, and safe in then anywhere else in the world.

EXIT--->
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another day-open to all   Another day-open to all I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another day-open to all
Page 1 of 1