SamuraiDA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A samurai rp, with fantasy and action. This site is unrated.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Syn's Techniques

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
syn

syn

Syn's Techniques Empty
PostSubject: Syn's Techniques   Syn's Techniques I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 6:08 am

Name Of Your Technique: Raikin; Lightning Stream
How You Learned It: When Syn was practicing with his sword style he noticed that since he could form the lightning energy around his body that maybe he could push it out of his blade. It took him no time to learn because of his style.
Effect: [i] He is able to send a whip like chain of lightning from the tip of his blade at his enemy. This attack is used to electrocute his opponent. It can also be bended around or in other words he can swing it around like an actual whip. It also increases his range with his weapon because the whip is about 3 feet long.
Cooldown: 1
Duration: 2

Name Of Your Technique: Suiton; N/A
How You Learned It: [i] Since Syn mostly worked on his greatest ability which was the lightning he thought to also up his skills with water. So using the same technique as the Lightning Stream, he was able to create waves of water from a single slash of his blade.
Effect: [i] The water that came out of his blade could range from 10 - 20 feet in length and width. No matter what he did, the length ad the width of each attack would equal the same.
Example: [i]1st slash=10" wide ad 10" high. 2nd slash=13" wide and 13" high.

Cooldown: 2
Duration: [i] 1

Name Of Your Technique: Surai; Thundering Wave
How You Learned It: [i] Syn thought that even though his other techniques were good that they could be better. So he strived to combine both abilities making for an even stronger attack. Using both abilities at the same time was a challenge, but he eventually learned to synchronize them.
Effect: [i] This attack combined both a wave of water and a stream of lightning together so this time if he tried to electrocute his opponent it would be harder to escape. Also, if the attack hit it would electrocute and also push back the victim because of the force of the wave of water.
Cooldown: 4
Duration: 2

Note* I know I was supposed to use one element for each technique, but I was hoping for this one exception. If not well then I'll delete it.
Back to top Go down
syn

syn

Syn's Techniques Empty
PostSubject: Re: Syn's Techniques   Syn's Techniques I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:36 am

(Bump)
Back to top Go down
Tsuna-fish

Tsuna-fish

Syn's Techniques Empty
PostSubject: Re: Syn's Techniques   Syn's Techniques I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 11:14 am

Yeah look I'm not a mod or anything but I can see this will be denied Syn, I know I might be overstepping my bounds being a normal rper here but seeing as Nana is away and Hime is often busy I will make a comment.

The elemental enhancements are body wise meaning exactly what the example says in the sword creation template here ----> https://samuraida.darkbb.com/sword-forging-f6/sword-creation-template-t8.htm

This is a relatively realistic rp at least to a certain extent of course, the use of elements directly focused the way you have is not acceptable on this rp site as a result you will have to edit the techniques into a real style of swordplay and not into an elemental attack in the way you have them. Look at already approved techniques to see what I mean ^^

To any staff who are annoyed by this or other rpers thinking I am overstepping my bounds I am sorry i just wished to relieve the staff in any way I can since we are short handed and one is away while the other is often busy please forgive me if I have offended you somehow.
Back to top Go down
Akashiya Hime
Fushichou no Hime
Akashiya Hime

Syn's Techniques Empty
PostSubject: Re: Syn's Techniques   Syn's Techniques I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 2:03 am

I actually agree with Tsuna. Make the stated changes, and I'll gladly approve this ^^
Back to top Go down
syn

syn

Syn's Techniques Empty
PostSubject: Re: Syn's Techniques   Syn's Techniques I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 5:38 am

Actually I don't really need the techs well at least for now. So I'm gonna delete all of them. I'll completely change them when I get the chance. thanks for the feedback though, saved me from a big, whomping, Denied sign.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Syn's Techniques Empty
PostSubject: Re: Syn's Techniques   Syn's Techniques I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Syn's Techniques
Page 1 of 1